907 gas refill cost

Jason Kew

75,000 miles in so far…
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hello super T6'ers

How much are you paying for your 907 camping gas refill?.. I was charged £36 earlier.. last your that got me a 7.5kg refill..

Falls off chair...

Yeah prices are crazy, makes me wonder if it would be worth going for an induction unit like the Vango one as most use will be on EHU.
Vango Hob

That's an awesome bit of kit.. shame it's not lower wattage for non ehu..

That's an awesome bit of kit.. shame it's not lower wattage for non ehu..
My Bluetti EB70 should be fine running one of these as thats 1000W rated so im tempted to look into buying on of these induction hobs. Another thing added to the list ha ha

£30 at Camperland, S. Manchester.

They did Leisuregaz 007 for £25 but no stock currently.

I’ve not bought a refill for a long time but did notice the price was £36 in Attwools last week. That said, I also picked up 12 Campingaz 227g canisters last week in my local Go Outdoors for £15 - in total, they come to just a tiny bit more gas than a 907 for way less wonga. I’d love to be able to find an adapter (or regulator) that allowed me to use those canisters with my built in Smev hob instead of the 907.

Last edited:
If anyone goes to France it’s worth taking a couple of empty 907 bottles to exchange there. August 2021 I paid €23.20(£19.80) for a refill but I expect prices have risen now.

Back