907 gas refill cost

As I say when you can refill when you like I'd suggest filling to whatever point it's easy to get to rather pushing things to get near a "professional" fill.

Potentially interesting avenue to explore is reversing the canisters, which may allow you to empty a 907 you wanted to exchange for a more recently tested one.

Cough boat anchor cough

Hi
If seen full 907 bottles for sale in French supermarket at 68 euro, so about £58, is this a good/fair price? I need to get my first bottle, probably buy the smaller sized one also for a spare.
I have many calor gas bottles so may join the self filling crew in the future

Hi
If seen full 907 bottles for sale in French supermarket at 68 euro, so about £58, is this a good/fair price? I need to get my first bottle, probably buy the smaller sized one also for a spare.
Seems expensive compared to @twotone2 's post above. Where are you in La Francais?
When you're back home I would have no hesitation in filling your own with the right kit from BES, especially at those kind of prices!

Hi
I have many calor gas bottles so may join the self filling crew in the fut

Hi
Look for the word "recharge" as it means exchange. I would say €66 is for the outright purchase for the bottle and gas.

Just back from lakes. Filled 2 empty 907's with propane to about 60% one for hob in van one for cadac gas bbq.
Cost app £40 for propane fittings and pipe ebay so now can fill up at lesure.from my 19 kilo bottle.
Tip when filling, liquid gas will only fill till pressure equalises ,shut both valves on bottle and the tank your filling, undo the fitting on the pipe nearest your 907you will loose a bit gas from pipe
( so outside only )
Open valve on 907 for splt second to let off pressure, tighten up and start filling. Repeat to get to your preference.
Hope this is helpful but please be Safe.make sure no leeks from your fittings I used leek detecor spray..
Hi

I just brought a 907, 62 euro so £52 ,
A few weeks ago I nearly brought a full 907 from a eBay seller but saw he painted the bottle, decided not to buy as read some places won’t exchange if bottle has been re painted diy, anyway I’m sorted and will read your tips on self refilling when the time comes

IMG_1513.jpegIMG_1512.jpeg

I took a rusty anchor of a bottle for exchange..... The only thing they cared about was that it had the screw top cap handle...

I know as it tried keeping it.

They said no sorry we can't accept that without the cap.....ah hold on said.

An miraculously pulled it from my pocket.

Don't know about paint... But seeing as they shot blast and repaint them anyway, I don't see what the issue would be.

I took a rusty anchor of a bottle for exchange..... The only thing they cared about was that it had the screw top cap handle...

I know as it tried keeping it.

They said no sorry we can't accept that without the cap.....ah hold on said.

An miraculously pulled it from my pocket.

Don't know about paint... But seeing as they shot blast and repaint them anyway, I don't see what the issue would be.
@roadtripper will be pleased you lost that one!

Got mine from ebay for propane refill, look back on this thread I posted a photograph.
There's also a post from dellmassive with what you need for butane From BES.

Back