random question folks, searched for ages but can't seem to find what Pressures to run on the 275/40/19" Amarok Cantera wheels?
I swear I found it on here when i first fitted the wheels but now I can't and tomorrow I need to do a wheel rotation and I want to check tyres pressures too....

HELP :p

Unfortunately not. They don’t even list the pressures for 18” wheels which are a standard wheel for a lot of Kombi’s.
Annoyingly, I had found the info on the forum before but for the life of me I can’t now.
I’m not sure if your looking for the correct pressures but I used to run anything between 38-45 psi in these

Thanks for all the replies.

Van is a T30 with a full camper conversion. But I dont pick the van up untill March 1st, and then it goes away to the converters until the end of March.
The new tyres that I have had fitted today to the rims are load rated to 102. These I intend to use as Summer wheels / tyres.
Considering everbodies suggestions, I will try them at 42 /43 PSI and see how they feel when driving.
The only photo I have is with the original 255/55/19's, Bridgestone Duelers HP sport 111H tyre , as fitted originally when on a Amarok.
I dropped really lucky with these, buying them brand new after a new Amarok owner wanted 21" alloys, so these came off at PDI when at the dealers.
The original tyres still have the dimples on them, they have probably covered no more than 5 / 10 miles at most - I really need to get these sold to pay for the new tyres

View attachment 35965

The new wheel / tyres are eagerly awaiting fitting in April when the sun starts to shine...
Did you get on alright with 42 psi in the 245-45/19 canteras? Trying find the sweet spot in mine atm

Did you get on alright with 42 psi in the 245-45/19 canteras? Trying find the sweet spot in mine atm
@CarpyT6 - ran 42 psi in summer 2019 & again in 2020.
No problems at all, with even tyre wear on all 4 corners.

Not fitted them yet for this year, but don't see any need to change.

Back