Wing mirror covers

I managed to remove the main covers without any plastic snapping so I will keep them for spares but the bottom cover I ended up snapping most of the clips just as well I already had some new bottom covers that came with the van new covers went back on fairly easy.

IMG_0271.JPG

Perhaps you could explain your method of removing the painted mirror caps for others to see as this is something that comes up a fair bit

A large supermarket delivery van removed my wing mirror cover at the weekend - I'd love to know how he did it as he didn't break any clips and no one ran over the cover when it was in the road.

Managed to get the cover back on while in a rage, but something's not right - so these pictures are useful as I will need to strip it down and figure what's wrong.

Also shopping for a dash cam now as I didn't get his number.

A large supermarket delivery van removed my wing mirror cover at the weekend - I'd love to know how he did it as he didn't break any clips and no one ran over the cover when it was in the road.

Managed to get the cover back on while in a rage, but something's not right - so these pictures are useful as I will need to strip it down and figure what's wrong.

Also shopping for a dash cam now as I didn't get his number.

Thinkware f770 all the way mate.. See the thread..

https://www.t6forum.com/threads/dash-cameras-any-thoughts.1236/

Last edited:
Managed to get my wing mirror cover removed by a 4be pick up on my first camping trip. It looks like clips damaged / broken both top and bottom sections. As a new owner having never owned anything this new before do I need to go to main stealer for replacement or are other option available for genuine OEM bits.

Will do over next few days :thumbsup:

Afternoon fella, could you please let me know the best was for removing the covers and replacing them as both my lower and upper covers where taken off my someone else. I tried to refit today first the lower then the upper but ended up braking a clip.

Do I need to fit the top cover first ?
( while I'm waiting for the superglue to do its thing ) thought best ask before retrying. Cheers

My wing mirror cover has just been taken out by a winnebago on narrow Lake District road on a camping trip ☹️. Does anyone know if you can just buy the upper and lower cover (upper cover lost a d clips broken on lower cover)?

Back