T6.1 Replacement Wing Mirror Covers including Blind Spot Indicator

Hi. Sorry if this has been discussed before but can’t find anything for the life of me.

I’m looking to get either carbon look or gloss black wing mirror covers to replace the standard ones but I can’t find any (OEM or aftermarket) suitable for mirrors with blind spot indicators built in to the housing (see attached). Does anyone know of any or is my best best a respray or wrap of the originals?

You must be able to get replacement covers from VW which I could then get sprayed. If anyone knows the part numbers, I’d be grateful.

Finally, you can get the OEM Sportline stick on carbon covers (VW T5.1 - T6.1 Sportline Carbon Mirror pair - Chilli Jam Vans) but, again, I can’t see if they are compatible with the blind spot indicators. If anyone knows, I’d be grateful.

TIA.

IMG_7169.jpeg

I’ve gone for the Vanstyle real carbon covers as linked above. Looks like they are suitable for mirrors with and without blind spot indicators. Cheapest and simplest option. I’ll update here once received and fitted.

I hated the colour coded mirror caps! TPS sell oem blind spot mirror caps in primer at a very reasonable price - for VW - I had mine painted gloss black far superior to wrapping.

IMG_1376.jpeg

IMG_1375.jpeg

The mirror caps were around £45 from TPS. Painting was £80 by a professional body shop. The fit and finish is perfect.
I initially bought none OEM pre painted. They were rubbish Chinese rip offs with paint blemishes + part numbers removed which I sent back to a well known online Transporter parts supplier.

Back