T6 vs T6.1 wing mirrors

Chris_t6.1

T6 Pro
Hi,

A while ago I knocked of my drivers side wing mirror on my t6.1. I replaced it with an aftermarket from eBay but it vibrates when driving making it hard to use.

Looking for a used t6.1 drivers side wing mirror seems like a non starter but there are quite a few t6 wing mirrors available. Are these the same physically?

I know the t6 might not have heated/dab but I can run these cables and the aerial into the unit. Just wondered if they were any different in design before I go for one on eBay.

Not sure which side they’re on, but the T6 mirrors have DAB aerials in, and they’re also heated.

I thought the T6.1’s DAB aerial was in the pod on the roof?

Nope that's the primary LTE only, there is a second backup LTE in a front wing, the third LTE is only used if you have the inductively coupled mobile phone antenna amplifier. DAB is drivers side, FM is both sides.

I don't know if the antennas swap sides for the RHS models in the UK, I suspect they don't.

Screenshot_20240405-003508-01.jpeg

Yeah dab is in the wing mirrors looks like all the connectors are the same I’m going to go for it! Will report back

Hi,

A while ago I knocked of my drivers side wing mirror on my t6.1. I replaced it with an aftermarket from eBay but it vibrates when driving making it hard to use.

Looking for a used t6.1 drivers side wing mirror seems like a non starter but there are quite a few t6 wing mirrors available. Are these the same physically?

I know the t6 might not have heated/dab but I can run these cables and the aerial into the unit. Just wondered if they were any different in design before I go for one on eBay.
Hi Chris,

Did you find out if the T6.1 mirrors are physically the same for direct replacement onto a T6?

Back