Got brand new genuine mirror for sale if you want. (No glass or top cap)

Electric adjustable and heated.

20230423_152803.jpg

I have non heated mirrors , the only feed to it just adjusts the glass.
Apparently you can replace heated for non heated BUT you cant do the opposite scenario ?

It’ll cost you approx £8 to repair yourself, some tools, time and patience. Plenty of info on this repair on the Forum.

Hi, can someone please recommend a wing mirror mounting post that will fit T6 the alloy tube that the mirror mounts on (non electric folding) I have read some of the after market one need to be modified, would prefer a good quality that fits,

not a job I am looking forward too as it looks a bit of a fiddle !

Cheers.

These fit, also worth having a spare at home.

s-l1600.jpg

This is the exact one I bought and fitted recently.
Did have to drill out some of the alloy which was still half filling one of the holes but other than that everything was fine.

I have the same problem (silver with yellow trim) I am totally confused as to the best course of action. We do not have a VW Van franchise anywhere near, so looked on here for advice. I ham surprised that you have not had any answers to your post.

Use the Search function with ’wing mirror’, there is plenty of content on replacing damaged parts including the suppliers and method.

I have the same problem (silver with yellow trim) I am totally confused as to the best course of action. We do not have a VW Van franchise anywhere near, so looked on here for advice. I ham surprised that you have not had any answers to your post.
Hi thanks for your response, I ended having mine fixed at VAG Technik garage near Manchester, took them 4 hours as even experienced VW mechanics said it’s a tricky job, good luck

Hi thanks for your response, I ended having mine fixed at VAG Technik garage near Manchester, took them 4 hours as even experienced VW mechanics said it’s a tricky job, good luck
It took me less than that and I’ve never done it before!

Whilst driving backwards my wing mirror came in contact with some branches. I noticed that a small plastic part has broken off. This resulted in a gap between mirror and car. It is also possible now to bend the mirror forward more easily. Who knows what has broken off and how I can fix it? Thanks for your assistance!

View attachment 204754

1688760042356.jpeg

1688760081316.jpeg

Hi Team,

I smashed my left mirror, everything is working but I have a problem finding all the parts.

I need following parts.
- a left side glass mirror heated
- side top gloss black cover
- black bottom cover
- don't know name of this part highlited on the picture

Can anyone help

20230719_190426.jpg

20230719_190429.jpg

Back