Whoa - threatened!

You'll be ok I am sure about retaliation, but you are giving yourself a massive warning to be very careful to avoid such confrontations. There are some real powder kegs out there. You know this. I pride myself on taking the 'hit' and getting out of it with safety assured. That is the clever and strong thing. But it is also a buzz for me to be able to have such control. Then I look at my nice little life and think what a good boy am I. None of that crap for me. that is the way to get 'em: just leave them stewing in their own crap, you don't have to do a thing. then give yourself a special pat on the back. Don't let 'em get to you. Don't let 'em be able to have any hold on you.

Cheers @tram ; I will leave it but he now has a bad review on his FB site he can't remove, he has a Police report filed on him and he's taken (or had it taken) down his website.

That's more than enough. Just hated that bit of worry that he might damage the cars or something. And even if I was Conor McGregor, I still would much rather avoid confrontation.
Left that behind many years ago with a few scars as reminders.

Back