Do you mind me asking where from? I am still researching and any advice is invaluable!

Absolutely, I purchased it from a company called “The Motorhome showroom” in Warminster, they don’t build them, the build is by a company called Revalution. I liked the way they used good quality brands & the way they do the inside was great , still not cheap but not as expensive as seasons leisure.

i bought a used black T6, £45,995

Paul

Absolutely, I purchased it from a company called “The Motorhome showroom” in Warminster, they don’t build them, the build is by a company called Revalution. I liked the way they used good quality brands & the way they do the inside was great , still not cheap but not as expensive as seasons leisure.

i bought a used black T6, £45,995

Paul
Nice! I've looked at Revolution. There's a dealer for them near to me, Grantham Caravans. They do look like a good product. The projector included is a cool touch too!

Nice! I've looked at Revolution. There's a dealer for them near to me, Grantham Caravans. They do look like a good product. The projector included is a cool touch too!

Yes, I think overall they do a nice build, I wanted nice wheels and the front spoiler etc, I had that added on to finish the look off.

All I need to do now is find the time to enjoy it.

Good Luck with your search.

Yes, I think overall they do a nice build, I wanted nice wheels and the front spoiler etc, I had that added on to finish the look off.

All I need to do now is find the time to enjoy it.

Good Luck with your search.
Thanks.

It's a minefield knowing where to put your (considerable ££) money.

Haha, funny you called it a minefield, I used the exacted words when I was looking... don’t give up

I only saw “camper king conversions & Revalution conversions, I was due to see more but I was happy with Revalution in the end . I didn’t get much confidence from camper king so left them alone.

I only saw “camper king conversions & Revalution conversions, I was due to see more but I was happy with Revalution in the end . I didn’t get much confidence from camper king so left them alone.
Thanks. I’ve read too many bad things about CK sadly.

Hello everyone,

My name is Chris and I am dipping my toe into campervan possibilities (T6)

The original idea has grown from the idea of a DIY van capable of transporting my motorcycles, a kind of sleep ready bike station. Since the wife has come on board, lifes little luxuries have become important and my motorcycle will be now trailered. So from my original plan we are now looking to have a nice T6 customised.

So my first question is this......I would be willing to use any UK converter, for such an outlay I feel that a wee bit of travel isnt a problem. Is there a particular company that is well respected within the community?....I would be willing to spend a bit more for quality.

Chris...:)

I went with a company called “Revalution” If I had my choice I would have bought a “status 1” Campervan. Check both of them out

Take a look at Dirty Weekenders in Worcester. Johnny and Katie will find out what you really want to use the van for and guide you to a bespoke build to meet your needs. Lots of examples on their website: Dirty Weekender - Adventure Vans

Johnny is a very keen motorcyclist too! :thumbsup:

Three Bridges are probably the most expensive but cost doesn’t necessarily mean best value or most practical.

Every company will claim to be the best, or people affiliated in some way recommending them. There are good and bad companies out there, some larger and some smaller. As DXX said, expensive does not necessarily mean the best. The advice I give to my customers is try to visit the companies and get a feel for them as people and as workmanship. You have to get along with them so you need to trust them. Poke your head inside the cupboards – the bits you can’t see for example – these areas need to be as good as the areas you do see.

You have to decide what is most important to you. For example, we had a customer in a meeting with us for 3 hours going through their spec and pricing, they went elsewhere in the end as I found out later they wanted the vehicle completed in a few weeks, we could not do that as we are booked up in advance for a reason. Not a problem, their call, however I also found out that they were not particularly happy that we did not have a coffee machine in our meeting area!!!! Really!!! :eek: Is that more important than the end product? Bottom line is that you have your own requirements and they will be individual so just ensure you are happy with the company and their (soon to be) your product. You will live with the product far longer than the sweet taste of the preverbial coffee is forgotten!

Good luck on your quest,

Ian

Hello everyone,

My name is Chris and I am dipping my toe into campervan possibilities (T6)

The original idea has grown from the idea of a DIY van capable of transporting my motorcycles, a kind of sleep ready bike station. Since the wife has come on board, lifes little luxuries have become important and my motorcycle will be now trailered. So from my original plan we are now looking to have a nice T6 customised.

So my first question is this......I would be willing to use any UK converter, for such an outlay I feel that a wee bit of travel isnt a problem. Is there a particular company that is well respected within the community?....I would be willing to spend a bit more for quality.

Chris...:)
Hi ..If your not in a hurry visit the Camper/caravan shows and get an idea of what’s available to suit your needs

Every company will claim to be the best, or people affiliated in some way recommending them. There are good and bad companies out there, some larger and some smaller. As DXX said, expensive does not necessarily mean the best. The advice I give to my customers is try to visit the companies and get a feel for them as people and as workmanship. You have to get along with them so you need to trust them. Poke your head inside the cupboards – the bits you can’t see for example – these areas need to be as good as the areas you do see.

You have to decide what is most important to you. For example, we had a customer in a meeting with us for 3 hours going through their spec and pricing, they went elsewhere in the end as I found out later they wanted the vehicle completed in a few weeks, we could not do that as we are booked up in advance for a reason. Not a problem, their call, however I also found out that they were not particularly happy that we did not have a coffee machine in our meeting area!!!! Really!!! :eek: Is that more important than the end product? Bottom line is that you have your own requirements and they will be individual so just ensure you are happy with the company and their (soon to be) your product. You will live with the product far longer than the sweet taste of the preverbial coffee is forgotten!

Good luck on your quest,

Ian
Is there such a thing as a Camper Van Industry Oscar Ceremony? Where they all get done up in their tucks and vote for various categories in the trade?:)

Back