Who’s Mapped Their 150s?!

AFAIK both Pendle and REVO offer remaps for that model. Other companies may also offer remaps but Pendle and REVO are renowned for their knowledge of the T6 engines. I'm not aware of any issues remapping the 150 engine.
Awesome thanks will check them out!

Great to know ! Appreciated. Just wondering does it make. Difference to the insurance?

Cheers Daniel
I’ve got a Revo map on my 150ps. Made a tiny difference to the insurance, less than £30 IIRC

Something like that but I don’t have the exact number. The bigger change was to the improved and smoothed power through the Rev range, it’s a big drivability improvement, not just about the substantial power increase.

Ok nice yeah I have been decking out my van with beds and so on and noticed it starting to lag in pull, so thinking maybe a remap would help the engine with the extra loads , especially as about to get poptop and cupboards put in lol

Great to know ! Appreciated. Just wondering does it make. Difference to the insurance?

Cheers Daniel
No change to my insurance with Brentacre.
It's 194 or thereabouts, and something like 415Nm.
I didn't do it for the performance improvement but to improve the drivability, especially in the lower gears.

No change to my insurance with Brentacre.
It's 194 or thereabouts, and something like 415Nm.
I didn't do it for the performance improvement but to improve the drivability, especially in the lower gears.
Nice improvements, i bet that makes a nice difference! cheers for the info

anyone who might be looking at a REVO remap, they currently have 20% off until July
best
Daniel

anyone who might be looking at a REVO remap, they currently have 20% off until July
best
Daniel
Saw this post yesterday, so booked in for today and got it done.

thoughts on the map, meh - but then its a van, turbo seems to be working harder that's for sure.

ok good to know, i haven't got mine done as of yet. was told, " should see a big increase in fuel economy on motorway driving". if true, should pay for itself

Best

Daniel

yeah I can understand the fuel economy, you'll gain a few miles per gallon no doubt, I had a 2011 a3 black edition mapped too 206 330ft lbs back in the day, and that drove night and day different, felt so much better and better fuel!

Just had my 150 mapped by Martin at Pendle!
What a change! Stock engine 157 bhp, mapped to 196bhp. Torque Oem 345nm mapped to 416nm. Vast improvement lowdown torque and dsg map to match the engine map. Done 260 miles after remap and it’s the best upgrade I have done so far :)

Looking in to possibly remapping my 150 dsg, does a revo map remap both the engine and dsg, or just engine? Anyone recommend someone in the north east of scotland, aberdeen area? Thanks

Looking in to possibly remapping my 150 dsg, does a revo map remap both the engine and dsg, or just engine? Anyone recommend someone in the north east of scotland, aberdeen area? Thanks
I’m under the impression Revo map the engine and TVS map the gearbox. @BognorMotors will definitely know, and be able to give you details of the Revo network in Scotland.

Back