Which Jump Starter?

Take a look @Severals emergency 12v battery box, or as he likes to think of it a mobile leisure battery =]

Temporary Ehu

just another resourceful way of using the kit around you to keep ahead of the curve.

The "preppers" have been going on about this for years - (If you know, you know) albeit minus the zombies . . . . . for now.

There's nothing 'mobile' about it at the moment :>(

Were using ours around the house and out in the garden,

Basically anywhere there is no wired power, or a place we do t want extension lead running about.

I purchased a GB70 a couple of months ago (based on recomendations on here) Had occasion to use it the other day for the first time to jump start a neighbours car. Worked a treat very pleased as was he!

i think the Jump-Packs will be coming in very hand for people who have left there cars/vans parked up for an extended period.

Make sure you keep them topped up and ready to go =]

has everyone seen the new Mains charger for the NOCOs ? - NOCO XGC4 56W Xgc Power Adapter: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike

NOCO XGC4 56W Xgc Power Adapter

1586768567731.png

bit pricey if you ask me, but looks good if you wanted a nice mains charger OEM option.

Used my gb70 a couple of times and it's spot on gb150 probably too much for occasional use.

Yes, I would take both at that price how would it work could I collect if from my local Halfords?

Back