Which? Aftermarket Headlight choices

I have tried to fit PHILIPS Ultinon Pro9000 to standard H7 headlight of a T6 2016. The light bulb does fit, light pattern is also fine, checked at garage. But I cannot fit the dust cover back in place because it pushes against the back of the heat sink of the lightbulb. How should I fix this?

I’ve just installed my new transporter hq lights with the HQ bulbs. I have to say. Don’t hesitate. Go and get them! Takes 90 mins to install and is very easy to do on your own as I did. I am not handy at this kind of stuff. Pic isn’t main beam. That’s my normal driving lights. World of difference. I hated driving at nights with my h4

8E3D72F6-3127-4666-BE75-88BA9BF8F20C.jpeg

F2458A29-E854-4AD0-AEBC-5BFA7BF2E919.jpeg

19309016-1DE1-41DE-A02F-55FDC77CD798.jpeg

Is an LED in the dipped beam position for the projector THQ headlights legal?

On a scale of 1 to 10
How much better are the THQ v3 headlights with legal bulbs compared to OEM H4 headlights?

On a scale of 1 to 10
How much better are the THQ v3 headlights with legal bulbs compared to OEM H4 headlights?
I have v2's the only difference is the indicator. In my experience a solid 7.5 with all legal osram nightbreakers h7 and h1 halogens with dip staying on with main beam.

Miles better than my old H4's which were bordering on dangerous.

With H4's when you are on dipped beam, pull and hold the main beam stalk to get an idea of what dipped and main beam on together is like. Then as a rough estimation, imagine the output of dipped beam and the combined dipped/main beam improved by 50% and you won't be far off what the THQ lights are like with halogen bulbs.

Have ordered the v3’s, side repeaters, rear LED and fog LED from THQ

Just need someone to help me fit the fronts.
Any experts in the Newquay area willing to give me a hand?

thanks, have watched the vid, looks easy. lesson learnt recently is that they make all the mods look easy ! :D

thanks, have watched the vid, looks easy. lesson learnt recently is that they make all the mods look easy ! :D
That video is really useful, the hardest part is giving the bumper a good pull to get it off

Wish it was that easy mind you mines has the sport line bit added to the bottom of bumper and I had a mare fixings were corroded ended up taking me 4 hours good luck

Saying that hands down best thing I’ve done to van getting rid of them h4s

Just fitted THQ V3 headlights myself, with LED H7 bulbs. I'm very happy with the upgrade but slightly disappointed in the brightness of the DRL strip. Does anyone know if they can be made brighter using Vagcom

I was about to pull the trigger on THQ V3 headlights and notice that the white diffuser has been discontinued, clear diffuser is available.

Does anyone have the THD V3 with clear diffuser (LED) and is it any brighter than the discontinued white diffuser, I read posts about the DRL Strip not being very bright. Would I be better off with V2 version.

Any insight welcome before I order, thanks.

I was about to pull the trigger on THQ V3 headlights and notice that the white diffuser has been discontinued, clear diffuser is available.

Does anyone have the THD V3 with clear diffuser (LED) and is it any brighter than the discontinued white diffuser, I read posts about the DRL Strip not being very bright. Would I be better off with V2 version.

Any insight welcome before I order, thanks.
That is very annoying that they have changed the diffuser , I’ve had quite a few incidents where people can’t see the indicators on a bright day , I wonder if they have changed it because of this issue

I’ll be very interested to know if they are better

Rant over

I'm guessing that's why the white diffuser version is no longer available....you can barley see the indicator on a sunny day

Back