@Crazymind. Is that app a T6.1 thing? I'm old school in as much as I always record my mileage and fill ups to stick them all in a spreadsheet and have done for donkeys years.

Not sure if I’m in right place or I even understand numbers. But driving on M/way same rev/ speed and fuel consumption numbers bouncing all over place?! Do I have a problem?

If I’m wrong place or resurrecting dead thread apols.

Ps. Tried to upload video but forum kept blocking?!

Essentially numbers jumping from 16-117-200-40-60-30 randomly. And NO change in pedal position etc?!

Could you have selected the instantaneous mpg reading rather than the average which is one more press of the up arrow button? Hope its that simple, that reading can indeed be all over the place! Rarely any real use...

With regard to the video you need to put it on YouTube and post the link on here, our beloved forum doesn't like a neat video!

199 4 motion average 32mpg which is about the same as I got with my previous t5 174 5 cylinder.

I got a 150ps euro 6 manual. I get about 34-45mpg, denpends on how often it regen. However the most annoying thing is that after i have done 200miles of motorway and its starts to regen when i am 2 milles from home!

Five years of collecting information in the frew Fuelio app every time I fill up - I only ever use V Power diesel in my T32 150bhp manual and I'm getting 38.6 mpg

I generally cruise at 60 on the motorway and use it for commuting into Manchester once or twice a week
1000025612.png

Back