What width wheels for a -40 drop?

Philouk

T6 Pro
Ok you fantastic lot, here goes:
T32 LWB T6 150kw, big brakes, on 17" Devonports. I have just had Koni Actives and -40 drop fitted today by @CRS Performance.

Fancy some 18" or preferably 19" alloys staggered if possible, what can I fit width wise? I have twin slide doors so want them rears to be no touchy doors.

Thakyou very very much.:mexican wave:

I have a Shuttle, so twin sliders with plastic door trims. I’m not sure of trim thickness relative to other models.
My rears are 20x10 et40 with 275/40’s, lowered about 60mm.
Both doors touch the tyre ever so slightly. Can’t notice it when opening and closing.

I have a Shuttle, so twin sliders with plastic door trims. I’m not sure of trim thickness relative to other models.
My rears are 20x10 et40 with 275/40’s, lowered about 60mm.
Both doors touch the tyre ever so slightly. Can’t notice it when opening and closing.
Cheers dude

I’m looking at some 19x9 et41 Bentley rims, would these fit ok?
I'm not sure what the PCD is on the Bentley rims, but it needs to be 5x120 to fit a transporter and the centre bore needs to be minimum 65.1. If the centre bore is larger than that it's OK, you can fit some spigot rings. The offset and size is fine, but also worth checking the load rating of the wheels.

I run 9x19 et48 with 265/45r19 rubber.

No issues at all and I've got a 10mm spacer on the rear. (effectively making it a et38).

Back