SixOneCamper

VIP Member
T6 Pro
OK, please be gentle - Here's my first ever van...

She's a New Wave Customs conversion with suspension sorted out by @CRS Performance (thank you Steve)... Koni Special Actives and H&R ARBs are taking care of the ride (it's super comfy). The van is running on Black Rhino Overland wheels (17 x 8J) shod with Pirelli Scorpion AT+ tyres (225/65/17). I know I could've gone lower / wider but this van is going to be heading for the Highlands regularly and I wanted comfort and good traction / clearance in all weathers.

Conversion includes audio upgrades and on-board Wi-Fi too.

I'll take some better pictures when she's in her natural habitat :)

IMG_2560.JPG

IMG_2556.JPG

51587947029_e209d656a9_c.jpg

51586449147_b0f977bf09_c.jpg

What do you think of her?

She's a New Wave Customs conversion with suspension sorted out by @CRS Performance (thank you Steve)... Koni Special Actives and H&R ARBs are taking care of the ride (it's super comfy). The van is running on Black Rhino Overland wheels (17 x 8J) shod with Pirelli Scorpion AT+ tyres (225/65/17). I know I could've gone lower / wider but this van is going to be heading for the Highlands regularly and I wanted comfort and good traction / clearance in all weathers.

View attachment 138247

View attachment 138248

View attachment 138249

View attachment 138250

Welcome to the forum and van life you will enjoy both.Nice Van

What fridge is that ? I like the way it is in line with the units so the bed slides past

Lovely looking van!

What's the Wifi system you have?

nice plate too! personal or pure luck?
Personal, the van is brand new and I could have had VW71 BUS but by the time I'd made my mind up it had gone. It took me ages to figure out what to go for... Looked for a plate starting with T61 but no joy... This one made me smile.

What fridge is that ? I like the way it is in line with the units so the bed slides past
Hi @drinfinity, it's a Dometic CRX 50L fridge with a freezer compartment.

Lovely looking van!

What's the Wifi system you have?
Hi @CAB, it's a with Kuma Connect Pro with a Pro 4G low-profile aerial on the roof.

View attachment 138247

View attachment 138248

View attachment 138249

View attachment 138250

Love the seats!

View attachment 138247

View attachment 138248

View attachment 138249

View attachment 138250

Fantastic! Wish I had upgraded audio !

Back