What TV are you watching??

@Qnapper. My understanding is that 'Hit and Run' is made by the same people as 'Fauda' (as mentioned above) and has the same lead actor. We've got the former stacked up to watch but was aiming to get through the latter first!

@Qnapper. My understanding is that 'Hit and Run' is made by the same people as 'Fauda' (as mentioned above) and has the same lead actor. We've got the former stacked up to watch but was aiming to get through the latter first!
Ah ok downloading Fauda now. thanks

At 2am this morning finished season 1 of Fauda..... only another 2 season to go. Wife is not a happy bunny!

Just watched a film called ‘The Short History of the Long Road’ on Sky. Some serious ‘84 Westfalia action for those interested. Not a bad film either.

@Ghost. I sort of envy you - Bosch is one of those rare TV shows where I sometimes wish I hadn't seen it before and had the treat of a first viewing still to come.
just finished Bosch..
Tbh, if I’d just watched a trailer of Bosch, or without the recommendations on here, I don’t think I’d have watched past series 1 or 2.
So thank you to all that recommended it.
I how echo your words, and say it’s a must see tv series.

Right now watching Vigil on BBC iPlayer. Makes a change for BBC to make something different. Last episode next Sunday.
...but why did they turn the lights out on the Missile deck?

If submarines were as empty as the BBC one they’d be much quicker and cheaper to refit, maybe they should have a word with the MOD.
I am sure they mentioned 94 persons onboard somewhere in the first few episodes. Have seen all of 20 persons in the whole series and one of them is permanently sleeping in a torpedo tube :oops:

I am sure they mentioned 94 persons onboard somewhere in the first few episodes. Have seen all of 20 persons in the whole series and one of them is permanently sleeping in a torpedo tube :oops:
It might have a fairly good storyline but it’s certainly a million miles from reality.

It might have a fairly good storyline but it’s certainly a million miles from reality.
I agree, but sometimes or even right now becasue of this flipping virus is it not nice now and then to be a million miles from reality.......... Is this not why we watch these things to escape for a while.

Roswell NM S3
See S2
The Truth S2
The North Water
Foundation

Just discovered shed n buried and junk and disorderly. Nothing to serious for me !

Back