What TV are you watching??

@Qnapper. We watched 3 episodes last night and then decided to try to eke it out a bit but it's certainly keeping the high standards going. We also decided to start again from Season 1 once 7 was finished!

Finished Domina
started Mosquito Coast
starting Bosch S7

@Ghost. I sort of envy you - Bosch is one of those rare TV shows where I sometimes wish I hadn't seen it before and had the treat of a first viewing still to come.

News:
Bosch has landed a TV spin-off ahead of its finale.

The Amazon Prime series will come to an end this summer with the airing of its seventh and final season.

However, it has now been confirmed the adventures of the eponymous Harry Bosch (Titus Welliver), his daughter Maddie (Madison Lintz) and Honey 'Money' Chandler (Mimi Rogers) will continue in a new series to air on IMDb TV in the US.

The untitled spin-off will begin filming later this year and follow Bosch as he teams up with his former enemy Honey while embarking on an exciting new chapter of his career.

Can't wait, but will have too......

Watched the last ever two episodes of Bosch last night - absolutely brilliantly and a lesson to any TV company on how to make a show and bring it to a proper conclusion. It's just a shame that they couldn't have squeezed a couple more series in before doing so. Can't wait for the promised spin off.

Professor T, on the laptop, yep, in our camper, here in Cornwall, read my book in three nights too... really must get a life!

Just got back from an afternoon session of "how many people can we cram into St Ives?" and am now ready to tackle my reserve holiday book or tear my hair out trying to tether my mobile to the laptop for the Hingerlaaand game... H+ is a lot faster than 4G right?

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Just got back from an afternoon session of "how many people can we cram into St Ives?" and am now ready to tackle my reserve holiday book or tear my hair out trying to tether my mobile to the laptop for the Hingerlaaand game... H+ is a lot faster than 4G right?
Good isn’t it? If you’re Cornish you don’t go anywhere near St Ives, Newquay and Padstow in the summer. Shit pasties, no parking spaces and traffic jams

Back