What TV are you watching??

I watch “ My Self Reliance “ on YouTube. Really enjoyable. Watching a man build a homestead out in the Canadian wilderness. just a bit of escape from the usual stuff on the TV.

It is fairly crap
Bloody hell Nige, you're a lot more generous than me about Intergalactic. It would have had to feature my actual house before I watched any more of that steaming pile.

Last edited:
Bloody hell Nige, you're a lot more generous than me about Intergalactic. It would have had to feature my actual house before I watched any more of that steaming pile.
We actually watched most of it on full fast forward speed. The parts filmed near us (mar '20) wasn't used as it happens, presumably they had to alter it due to Covid. Perhaps it would have been better just binning it altogether.

Gomorrah available on SKY:
A dark and brutal series based on journalist Roberto Saviano's nonfiction book of the same name, Gomorrah carefully and beautifully depicts the far-reaching corruption of a new -- but fictional -- Neapolitan crime syndicate.
Unless you can't stand subtitles it's a much watch.

I think they are most if not all a little bizarre!
I enjoyed last night’s episode.
They always fit a lot into 30 minutes.
Yes, enjoyed the episode, it felt like Shakespeare combined with Quentin Tarantino !
It was the first episode that left me thinking “have I not understood something”.
Maybe that was the intention, or perhaps I am looking too deeply !

Pete

Just goes to show you how old and out of touch I am: I don’t understand the statement. I don’t know what I would might be interested in To PM you. How do you PM? Ho yum and it is my birthday in a few days oh joy another year older.
Click on my name and you will see "Start conversation" - start from there. I don't think posting details on a thread here would be within forum rules.

@Loz. We're getting towards the end of Season 3 and watched Episodes 8 and 9 last night. Without giving away any spoilers, I'll just say that it took another turn for the weird (or should I say weirder) in 8. The thing is that I can't understand how is I worked out what was going on a long time before all the pointy-heads in the lab!

Is anyone else watching Mare of Easttown?
I ask as feeling pretty wrung out after watching episode 5, I might be too sensitive for this type of gritty cop/soap opera... on the other hand I can recommend Rutherford Falls now which is on a par with The Good Place, amusing and comforting.

Off topic but can I have my smiley faces, internet link and add image back please, the whole top line of the reply box has been greyed out for days now

Is anyone else watching Mare of Easttown?
I ask as feeling pretty wrung out after watching episode 5, I might be too sensitive for this type of gritty cop/soap opera... on the other hand I can recommend Rutherford Falls now which is on a par with The Good Place, amusing and comforting.

Off topic but can I have my smiley faces, internet link and add image back please, the whole top line of the reply box has been greyed out for days now
Kate Winslett is brilliant as Mare.

Watched 'Army of the Dead' last night. If you can take your brain out to just watch and enjoy an over the top comic book inspired zombie killing fest, there are worse ways to spend 2 and a bit hours on a Saturday night.

Back