What TV are you watching??

Decided to start The Tunnel so halfway through S1 now.
It looks like might binge Drive to Survive, as its on every night from next week on Sky Docs. seasons 1&2 leading up to the release of season 3.

Sky Original Film, SAS : Red Notice. I’m all for artistic licence but what a crock of shite...
Oh yes: don’t take it seriously - sat and watched it, wine glass in hand and then it was ok for a Friday night. The lass ( who was the girlfriend/ doctor ) from Killjoys on Sky ( which I did like ) could have done more female James Bond stuff, always fun to watch.

What’s new, and good to watch?

I’ve got Line of Duty stacking.
& secrets of the transport Museum.
(On the Yesterday Channel -Tuesday 8PM )

As TV is a bit dire we've been watching the "Walter Presents" offerings on 4OD and comparing the various foreign language detective series... it's funny to get a bad language warning when the programmes are all subtitled... saying that it's a good way of learning survival French or German if you need to swear your way out of a tight spot.:thumbsup:

Anyone interested in an amazon prime/Netflex style viewing platform PM me as I don't want to discuss this on the forum.

@czmate1999. That's taking me back. It was never too demanding but almost always good entertainment. We really enjoyed it when it first aired back in the last decade but IIRC, we stuck with it for 4 or 5 reasons and then it just began to run out of steam.

Looks good, and with Chad Michael Murray, someone in my house will enjoy watching :rolleyes:
It reminds me of Vinyl, again worth a watch if not seen.

Yes I thought Vinyl was good and some of the "one liners" are just great.

We are watching Save Me & Save Me Too : bit dark in places but a really good watch.

done by the same people that did Line of Duty and has some of the same actors in it.

Back