What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

sorry for the late reply it was an Amazon purchase. cannot find the order but i think it was a desktop mount or bracket
I found it ... I did ask you the question before but totally forgot about it! Arrived from Amazon today ready to fit over the weekend

I found it ... I did ask you the question before but totally forgot about it! Arrived from Amazon today ready to fit over the weekend
you need to make sure the mount is centred to your screen and at a distance that suits the size of the screen although there is quite a bit forward and backward adjustment.

Picked it up from the independent garage that has serviced and MOT’d all my vehicles for well over 20 years. MOT done, passed but with an advisory for rear near side tyre wear. I have Michelin Agilis Crossclimates on the front, a pair for the rear are getting on for £500!!
IMG_3455.jpeg

Picked it up from the independent garage that has serviced and MOT’d all my vehicles for well over 20 years. MOT done, passed but with an advisory for rear near side tyre wear. I have Michelin Agilis Crossclimates on the front, a pair for the rear are getting on for £500!!
View attachment 234640
I have a pair of cross climates going - a lot of thread on them

I have a pair of cross climates going - a lot of thread on them
Interesting. There are a million (or so it seems) variants of them. The Agilis CrossClimate seeming to be the most expensive. My van is a T32 do I have 109/107 rated tyres fitted. Would you like to share some more details? You can PM me or tell the world here. Thanks.

I might have fixed my leaky slidey windows yesterday.

I stripped one door and found the underside of the drain at the front is bonded to the gully so to speak with some flexible non drying sealant but the two parts have come away.

I have used a long very small allen bolt (2mm or maybe smaller) and drilled into the top and counter-sunk, and then gone through the underside as described above, and sandwiched it tighter.

All the rain that we had yesterday and today, and so far no water inside when I opened the doors today, the other side a mug full poured out as per usual.

I will do the other side next and take some photo's. Mind you the rails are still rusty :rolleyes:

Reactions: CAB
Common issue, I had to re seal mine on the drivers side too. Of course the drains only have to deal with water if it gets past the seals, so that's the first thing I'd do.

1000006779.jpg

Back