What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Hi. Went a bit mad last week. New swivel passenger seat. New RIB bed. New bike rack and a couple of new sockets near the front of the van. Left with a couple of holding down brackets. Can I get blanking off covers or are they useful for something ?

View attachment 200492

View attachment 200493

View attachment 200494

View attachment 200495

View attachment 200496
Interesting approach to filling the holes :rolleyes::oops::D
You need some of these….

Reactions: CAB
Working with those things has been one of the most scary car jobs, ever. This is back from when I did mine, there’s enough force to make the rods bend :eek:
Squeaky bum time. Mine stayed straight, but I have to admit I was on the verge of nipping out to a garage to see if they'd build up the strut/spring assemblies for me for a few quid. How have you found the shocks?

Squeaky bum time. Mine stayed straight, but I have to admit I was on the verge of nipping out to a garage to see if they'd build up the strut/spring assemblies for me for a few quid. How have you found the shocks?
The shocks have been great, absolutely nothing to complain about. But I changed arbs, ball joints, lower arm bushes, tie rod ends and drop links on the same go so it’s little bit difficult to say how much of the improvement was down to shocks.

Last edited:
Reactions: mmi
Messed up the fitting of our new side stripe slightly on the passenger side but only if you look really close. Will see how well these stand up to stone chips and washing etc before deciding to remove or refit. Love the look, don't love my attempt at fitting!
20230529_132829.jpg

Back