What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Washed the Shuttle but didn't have time to take a photo, as we were collecting hords of boys to take to Innoflate (bouncy castle world).

Bought a new Karcher last week but the nozzle doesn't do foam spray very well so bought a Karcher foam gun in Dobbies. Dobbies are great, we take the new hound in there loads, as she loves a good sniff in new places!

Thank you Pete I will give this ago. Did you drill a hole or open up the mechanism?

No. I lubricated the rod that comes out the top that moves the push button. This seems to have sorted it for the moment.

Pete

Thank you and was a lot cheaper to do than buying a backing plate to go behind badge. Good 30 mins well spent cutting shapes out of vinyl

A visit to @CRS Performance to have the van lowered by 60mm on the “comfort” setup, (shorter shocks and springs) all I can say is wow, Steve and the team are super helpful and I’m so happy with how the van drives and looks..
it’s no wonder people drive from all over the UK to use CRS (just glad it’s only 22miles for me )

Installed Alpine spc-106t61speakers and tweaters.
80% Finished sound deadening the passenger door.
Hardest part of the job, getting the door card back on.

View attachment 187144

View attachment 187145

View attachment 187146
Looking good, so is this a worthwhile upgrade? I’ve head the full system with the under seat sub, it sounded great, unfortunately I’ve got no room for a sub under seats, so hoping what you have installed ,still makes a noticeable difference to my rattling factory fit speakers

One of the things I hated about the grey waste was moving stuff around in the rear of the camper to get at the tap to empty the tank. So looked at a motorized valve with manual function (just in case power fails)
Ordered one of these: Motorized Valve

Before:
CD9D75F4-95BA-4421-8280-73D933B86BE3_1_105_c.jpeg
After:
5885CFD9-1E1C-4ECB-9FF9-7DA40913DC5A_1_105_c.jpeg
Works a treat. Fitted switch up front out of sight and now can open and empty grey waste without leaving the camper. Total time to fit and test 1 hour.

One of the things I hated about the grey waste was moving stuff around in the rear of the camper to get at the tap to empty the tank. So looked at a motorized valve with manual function [snip]

Works a treat. Fitted switch up front out of sight and now can open and empty grey waste without leaving the camper. Total time to fit and test 1 hour.
Thanks for the idea! I’m now looking at options so I could easily drain my freshwater tank without grovelling around.

Thanks for the idea! I’m now looking at options so I could easily drain my freshwater tank without grovelling around.
Never considered fresh water tank drain tap..... as when I want to clean fresh tank out, I run tap in sink drain to grey then empty.

Looking good, so is this a worthwhile upgrade? I’ve head the full system with the under seat sub, it sounded great, unfortunately I’ve got no room for a sub under seats, so hoping what you have installed ,still makes a noticeable difference to my rattling factory fit speakers
I fitted the Alpine front speakers to the OEM head unit with no sub and it sounds ok to me - no distortion and nice bass with clear vocals.
Disclaimer I’m old and probably going deaf.

I’ve also fitted Alpine 6x9s in the back too and happy with the sound overall.

Back