What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Looking to add these did you remove the grill and bumper or do it all from the front any help would be welcome removing chrome trims that are on cheers
The bottom set I did all from the front, removing nothing. The upper trims near the badge were trickier, although they’re clip on, the existing ones are pretty tricky to get off. I ended up using a trim tool and undoing the top of the grill under the bonnet, just enough to get my hand down the back to apply a bit of pressure.

Thanks for the idea! I’m now looking at options so I could easily drain my freshwater tank without grovelling around.
My fresh water tank drain tap fell off 2 weeks ago. I’ve gotta think of another way to drain it. Grovelling about under the van is a pain. I like @Qnapper’s solution with the auto switch.

The bottom set I did all from the front, removing nothing. The upper trims near the badge were trickier, although they’re clip on, the existing ones are pretty tricky to get off. I ended up using a trim tool and undoing the top of the grill under the bonnet, just enough to get my hand down the back to apply a bit of pressure.
Thanks that’s great advice I was looking at doing the same thanks just glad I don’t need to remove the bumper

327E2813-CAA6-40E8-83DC-F4AEC7FD46A6.jpegWhat I did today was simple but a massive move forward on the journey of converting my panel van to a camper
I picked up my van after leaving it in the hands of @cosmiccampervans
I must say a five star service throughout
The work is excellent and after getting it home I thought I would take a few pictures
They fitted a poptop storm with bi fold bed
Heater,windows,blinds and electrical works including my design in lights fitting two way switches so I can switch either way including a bed light over the back doors
Thanks to roger who looked after me and sent updates along the way
Roll on my slidepod and first trip
Next month
Thanks to all the forum lot for giving me advice along the way
Save a bit of funds now for wheels and seats
Cheers all A0BEDB23-01BF-487E-AF8A-A6D48650C488.jpeg64BF47DE-9F62-46D0-8338-3FF083226CAE.jpeg0F0BBE69-AB72-4E77-812C-ECD31EAA4870.jpegC91265B7-F28B-4617-BFD9-7345B014D0F0.jpeg

View attachment 187563What I did today was simple but a massive move forward on the journey of converting my panel van to a camper
I picked up my van after leaving it in the hands of @cosmiccampervans
I must say a five star service throughout
The work is excellent and after getting it home I thought I would take a few pictures
They fitted a poptop storm with bi fold bed
Heater,windows,blinds and electrical works including my design in lights fitting two way switches so I can switch either way including a bed light over the back doors
Thanks to roger who looked after me and sent updates along the way
Roll on my slidepod and first trip
Next month
Thanks to all the forum lot for giving me advice along the way
Save a bit of funds now for wheels and seats
Cheers all View attachment 187559View attachment 187560View attachment 187561View attachment 187562
Roger and his team have done a fantastic job there @Albel
Cosmic also fitted my pop top in Sept and again a really quality job.

John.

That looks really good, can you let me know where you bought it from please?

There you go. It does look smart and streamline. Took 60 seconds to fit.

There you go. It does look smart and streamline. Took 60 seconds to fit.

It does look good and tidies up the top of the dash…. But, it will never be a real comfort dash - love my comfort dash :cool:

Muwuwhahahahah ;)

2B2E860E-2C47-4E9D-8882-A2C3895A3CEB.jpeg

Back