What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Fitted a ‘carbon’ rear bumper protector. Having carbon on the van must make it much faster…!

Got it from Carmats4u having seen them recommended by someone else on the forum recently (tailgate to bumper gap thread maybe??).

Went on pretty easily, but needed a bit of hairdryer use (don’t tell Mrs G!) as it is rather chilly today. They even included a fitting kit for free

6BC668F1-F166-4AC8-81AD-A987EFD7F0FF.jpeg

Stripped the 2 front door cards and then sound deadened the panels, added some sound proofing to the back of the trim and then fitted the Alpine SPC-106T61 speakers and Tweeters. Actually wasn't too bad to do, and I'm no expert :D Just left to put one of the door cards back on, I broke some of the clips taking it off, so had to order some replacements that are coming tomorrow.
Hi Andy it’s Chris a fellow camper king owner, it seem like I am following your upgrades and know after sound proofing the doors I am looking to fit some speaker. I did notice a big difference this makes to the sound even with the standard set-up. Is this worth 300 pounds.

Love these just got my grey panel van love to paint mine after my conversion is that teal could you tell me paint or spray what was the supplier plus was it hard ? You leave them on or take off
How you doing? it’s the F1 Mercedes AMG turquoise

Fitted my spoiler (Leighton vans) - break from the norm, I haven’t painted it yet as it is too cold and I also drilled 2 holes in the tailgate to bolt it as well as stick it down after the spoiler on my previous van came off twice :confused: Will mask up and spray it in the warmer weather.

Also fitted some ignition live fed ambient lights to match the footwells.

9D011629-9D45-432F-9D4E-9D55D427A7FC.jpeg

E0E7D3B2-3CEF-475E-A958-3E03FB13FBCE.jpeg

Last edited:
@Pewt are those Akebono Audi calipers if so what size disc and whose caliper brackets did you use to get them to fit?

Back