What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Tie down points/bolts/floor areas painted, floor in, full width threshold, bumper protector…..busy weekend

Did an oil and filter change and popped a new sump plug in. Castrol Edge 5w30. All courtesy of Opie Oils.
Also used a Millers engine flush first.
Bought some of the Miller’s diesel additive while I was on the Opie site so I’ll give that a go at the next fill.
Then I painted the rear calipers orange to match the fronts.
And to finish it all off I put my Devonports back on ready for the trip to Norway at the end of the month.67203841-8B72-4B02-A2C9-AE7BB3F40947.jpegBDE4CFAD-C0BF-477A-8CD0-38648D155EA6.jpeg3BB041E0-6AC0-4F7C-975B-6F087F562DB3.jpeg

Did an oil and filter change and popped a new sump plug in. Castrol Edge 5w30. All courtesy of Opie Oils.
Bought some of the Miller’s diesel additive while I was on the Opie site so I’ll give that a go at the next fill.
And to finish it all off I put my Devonports back on ready for the trip to Norway at the end of the month.View attachment 163612View attachment 163615View attachment 163613
Been using Millers diesel additive from the time I first filled up my van when new last year and use it with every fill up. 150 engine and the lifetime average mpg is just over 40mpg over 7000 miles so far. A lot better than I was expecting and I put some of that down to the Millers.

And to finish it all off I put my Devonports back on ready for the trip to Norway at the end of the month.View attachment 163612View attachment 163615

And to finish it all off I put my Devonports back on ready for the trip to Norway at the end of the month.View attachment 163612View attachment 163615View attachment 163613
Would love to get the callipers on my van painted orange. What paint did you use please? They look well covered in strong colour.

Would love to get the callipers on my van painted orange. What paint did you use please? They look well covered in strong colour.
I used some metallic pearl orange from eBay.
The paint is quite thick and is cellulose based and goes tacky so fast it’s hard to work with. Literally if you brush it a second time to catch a run then it drags.
They’ve all had 3 coats.
When I put my 20” wheels back on I’ll give them all a flat off with wet n dry and give them a nice final coat with thinned down mix.

Back