What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Choice of cable colour is probably not the best unless you’re stealing the neighbours electricity.
It’s SY cable which has bit more protection than a standard flex and also quite stealth if I do need to steal and electric anywhere

Spent a day fitting a new steering wheel cover. Could have done it quicker but took my time figuring out how to get the leather beneath the wheel trim both at the front and rear. It’s a bit tricky but I think looks good and feels/looks better than the worn original. Before and after photos.

5B4A087C-7B1A-407E-AA5C-EA61C9C7C286.jpeg40ED5B58-3D82-48BE-BB5E-67C5A1B22710.jpeg

I already have one fitted, no issues with mine though.
I think that mine is also not fitted very well (by me) as I took all the tape backing off first then it’s nearly impossible to fit it with the front lip aligned correctly without the rest of the tape catching on the bumper top.
I’ll do it better when I refit it.

Front mudguard fitting kit, anyone help with numbers for these please?

The rubber bung that holds the bumper on the outside has come out.

Thanks all.

If it’s part of the mudguard kit then don’t think you will have any luck getting it as a separate part ?

If it’s part of the mudguard kit then don’t think you will have any luck getting it as a separate part ?
Thanks @Pauly, any chance of getting the size of the rubber lugs which form part of the kit? Thinking may try to get them separately from a none VW source? Are they M4 etc?

They look like these on Amazon

B8126F3B-0CB6-494A-AA36-776342669593.png

Yeh they are just rubber well nuts. The ones that came on my vanstyle ones (same as oem I assume) pulled out too easy. The bolts are only small dia. something like m4 or m5.
I think I may of binned them, I'll have a look in garage and will measure them if I didn't

Back