What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Yeh they are just rubber well nuts. The ones that came on my vanstyle ones (same as oem I assume) pulled out too easy. The bolts are only small dia. something like m4 or m5.
I think I may of binned them, I'll have a look in garage and will measure them if I didn't
Same as the ones I had @j4ckal absolutely crap. Cheers for any help you can offer.

Cleared fault codes:
P20EE & 31103.
Think this is the 5th time this or adblue has come up in an 18 month ownership. VW haven’t really said much every other time they’ve cleared them and gave me 8 free adblue refills. Getting slightly annoying now.
Any ideas on solutions?

Spent a day fitting a new steering wheel cover. Could have done it quicker but took my time figuring out how to get the leather beneath the wheel trim both at the front and rear. It’s a bit tricky but I think looks good and feels/looks better than the worn original. Before and after photos.

View attachment 133460View attachment 133461
Nice job @Iany1954 , did that some time ago, not easy but certainly satisfying once complete.

Cleared fault codes:
P20EE & 31103.
Think this is the 5th time this or adblue has come up in an 18 month ownership. VW haven’t really said much every other time they’ve cleared them and gave me 8 free adblue refills. Getting slightly annoying now.
Any ideas on solutions?
Those are the codes I had before the software upgrade. Have they done that?

Yeh they are just rubber well nuts. The ones that came on my vanstyle ones (same as oem I assume) pulled out too easy. The bolts are only small dia. something like m4 or m5.
I think I may of binned them, I'll have a look in garage and will measure them if I didn't
Hey @j4ckal did you have any joy measuring the rubber well nuts mate.

Managed to get the cleared one out, no wonder it doesn’t work.

image.jpg

Back