What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

@cgtmiles. My TQ V3 headlights arrived today. I will be interested to see what you make of the HID,s. I ordered my V3's with H7 bulbs and plan to upgrade later. I am not in a position to install my V3's as my van is in lockdown at my converters.

I should have started my own build thread

Can’t remember when I bought these but finally fitted my big mud flaps. I’d fitted the moulded ones original (after chickening out of fitting these ones) but after re-discoverping the “how I done it” by @Dellmassive took the plunge today.
Before
18AD6E3B-3E4F-4D9F-8833-226CCD60DD24.jpeg
After, more A-team van!
0BB81C84-3F87-45C5-925E-FE2499E818EF.jpeg

Looks great..... well done.

Here is the link to the thread :

And you should still start you own build thread....

Start now and edit the post to add the old pics when you find them.

Looks great..... well done.

Here is the link to the thread :

And you should still start you own build thread....

Start now and edit the post to add the old pics when you find them.
I’ve still not been brave enough to fit my rear mud flaps :x3:

They do look good though Jamie, maybe I can summon the courage to drill holes in the bumper after a few beers this afternoon o_O

changed my pollen filter. broke the the retaining plate. clever me. me and plastic are such friends..... luckily, its all still there :D - Hopefully the araldite will do its magic on the bench overnight. at least itll cure at the moment with warm weather. Im pretty sure if had the orignal pollen filter from factory in it. It was black on the intake side and had some leaves for added effect. I have honestly in my 8 years of driving and 16 years of changing the pollen filters on family cars seen one so darn black. ew. was genuine filter in there - replaced it with exactly the same one just not with the vw part number and the ridiculous price tag
I just hope it works till the lockdown is over and ill get a new bit for when the current piece finally gets destroyed by moi
I was reading how everyone has a problem getting a filter in and out on one of these... i have a caravelle with comfort dash, and yes, it was ridiculously effing awkward and to be comfortable while doing it you need to be a jelly alien, but i got it done without removing half the dash... just opened the bottom flap up and bobs your uncle, undid the bolt, out the filter came, in the new one went and... well i like to break things so, seeing how flimsy that piece of plastic was i knew i would probably break it. which i did. dunno what the fuss is about getting the filter in and out though. mine went in like a glove... with some pursuasion.
May post a picture of my dads sportline in the next couple days which has sprung a leak and im confused as to where its coming from (and so is he.. which is odd..) - im wondering if the local vw garage (not dealer) may have tampered with something to get more work... i bloody hope not.
Anyone with a velle know if and where the rear cabin intake is and if there is a pollen filter for it? a diagram of the 3 zone climatronic system would be a welcome relief as Not having a manual and not wanting to break anything further (hands of destrution and no way of replacing anything at the moment, easily anyhow..).
And arnt the trees causing many problems at the moment.
Covered my velle the day after washing it.
and
Making my life hell without the drug companies.
fun times

Back