What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

I stripped the old burnt stinky carpet off the woodwork from my old van and then covered it in new carpet for my new van! (yet to arrive). My lovely girlfriend also picked up a parcel from the post office for me (again stuff for the van I don't have yet).

I added some lovely wind deflectors . .. love them ..

Have you watched the side window one? How the eff he finished the job with 10 digits using a jig saw like that I've no idea. Must be the worst job I've seen. And he seems to be sponsored as well :eek::eek:
I just watched it, scary! I think the sponsorship is more affiliate advertising, he will get paid per use of his unique code. You'd at least cut out the mistakes from the video, cutting the trim too short and the window being caught by the wind :thumbsdown:

Front Matt black badge fitted....oops cracked the black plastic plate underneath, incredibly brittle.
Rear yet to be done when the rain calms down a bit.

....and needs a bloody good clean!New badge.jpg

LED rear lights went in today. That’s front and rear LED retrofits complete. Also swapped my gloss black grill with chrome strip for an all gloss black one. Just need a gloss black badge now.

Thanks to @T6180 for the lights and @Eddie Sutherland for the pin configurations.

I fitted the Saxoboys ambient overhead lights, looks great and footwell lights from travelin lite (I should have got them from saxoboy too then the instruction would have been correct!)

Make me some please!

I gotta fit my own 1st!...the whites are very bright, but I've took a stab in the dark (pardon the pun!) with how 'ambient' the reds need to be. there may be some fine tuning the design yet!

Genius!

Are these made from the standard red/blue/white footwell light adapted to use two colours or totally custom?

Custom, well white LED lights modified to include some 4 reds in the cluster...largely made up with bits i had laying about so the cost was minimal.

I fitted the Saxoboys ambient overhead lights

I've got to rummage about and see if i can lay my hands on the Passat light he uses and will likely stick one in mine also....dont wanna go crazy tho or it might begin to look like an Amsterdam window at night!

LED rear lights went in today. That’s front and rear LED retrofits complete. Also swapped my gloss black grill with chrome strip for an all gloss black one. Just need a gloss black badge now.

Thanks to @T6180 for the lights and @Eddie Sutherland for the pin configurations.

hmmm where did you get the all gloss black grill from @ChrisR ??
thank you...

That looks great @kiter, any chance of the part numbers for this? I've got them for the standard dash but not the comfort. Did you use Shuttle or Caravelle door cards? just curious about the colour match.

Thats just what im looking for,brilliant!. Will you be making anymore cos i want some as well?.

Back