What Have You Bought Today?

French Crit’air sticker
Her indoors has decided she wants to go on a road trip tomorrow.
Sticker will be too late, but I just have to avoid Rouen on this occasion. I’ll have it for future travels.

French Crit’air sticker
Her indoors has decided she wants to go on a road trip tomorrow.
Sticker will be too late, but I just have to avoid Rouen on this occasion. I’ll have it for future travels.

I applied for mine in September last year and it never arrived. Contacted them after a month and they couldn't reissue one and said they'd refund me. I got the refund last week! Luckily it was only 4 or 5 €. As long as you have an email receipt showing that the sticker has been approved, you are covered.

I'd avoid Rouen anyway. That place has dangerous kerbs!!

I applied for mine in September last year and it never arrived. Contacted them after a month and they couldn't reissue one and said they'd refund me. I got the refund last week! Luckily it was only 4 or 5 €. As long as you have an email receipt showing that the sticker has been approved, you are covered.

I'd avoid Rouen anyway. That place has dangerous kerbs!!
New route is via Pont du Bretonne.

This was from their e mail. The invoice you get has the sticker and QR code on it.

Hello,
Your application was sent by post on 14/09/2022 to the address indicated.
If you do not receive your certificate, we invite you to wait for a period of 30 days after the shipment before coming back to us with your complete address.
The invoice clearly shows the visual of the air quality certificate and the corresponding category. You can present it in case of an inspection.

It has reminded me though, I am off driving through France in my car in a few weeks, then my van in August, so I do need one for my car and re apply for one for the van.

I've got a couple of these...I really like them. Fold up real small in a bag (which probably has 2 summers in it, tops ;) ) but the chairs are comfy. I even got the extendable leg rests for them...which I probably wouldn't bother with if I was ordering any more
Mine finally arrived at the weekend. They seems good and very easy to assemble

A highly exciting purchase in advance of upcoming long weekend. A folding table from Outdoor Revolution. Our van has a small table stored behind the driver seat, with the Fiamma tripod / pole to use it either inside or outside the van. However, it's pretty small and is too high when used outside, so this table is for outside use underneath the awning. It's very light, easily folded away and height can be adjusted, so ideal, although not the cheapest: Outdoor Revolution Dura-Lite Board Table

IMG-0071.jpgfree picture upload website

Spring just upon us and the spending has started already :rolleyes:

Back