What Have You Bought Today?

@Sharpe. Funnily enough, we took a drive on Friday to our nearest Decathlon and bought one of their pop up tents for the same reason: 2 seconds EASY 2 Tent - 2 people.
I was a bit sceptical about the putting up and taking down bit but Decathlon make it quite easy for you by adding some nice little design touches - believe it or not, it really is this easy even for an idiot like me:
As I said, it's really for storage only but at least now I've got somewhere to send the Mrs out to when her snoring gets too much (if you read this, only kidding darling!).

View attachment 117133
One of these, mainly for storage of stuff when taking the van out for the day. Going to look out for a drive away awning at the end of the season when people are selling up
These are so handy, you might even skip the idea of a driveaway arming later! They take up less space and erect in minutes. I used it to attach the kids’ car seats, the porta pottie and the plastic boxes of clothes/food etc. A good purchase!!!

Got the LPG tank fitted under the van yesterday. One of the reasons was to get rid of the orange tube for safety. Looking at the old one, I was dead right! Who puts a 2010 gas tube in a 2016 van? IMG_20210525_193523.jpg

So, today’s purchases:

Stoplock Pro
Sparesafe
25m hookup cable
Bag for hook up cable
3m gas bbq hose
Dehumifufier bags

All to be added to the growing collection in the spare bedroom when they arrive, whilst we wait for the van itself to arrive. But reckon thats the list almost complete, so first trip can happen as soon as we get the van

Might be easier to list what has not been bought!

Infinity Customers Kombi Bed
5cm SIM
10cm Mattress topper
Forty Winks Internal Bike Stand
Northcore super-strength magnet hook
Stitches and Steel Tarp and 4 poles
Stitches and Steel Windbreak
Stitches and Steel Windscreen cover
Some foil bubble-wrap insulation and suction cups - going to make the window covers myself (well the Mrs will)
Rear load carpet (eBay special)

Will post some pictures of it setup when the it all arrives!
Do you find the S&S windscreen cover fits the T6 well?
They advertise it as T5 & T6 but I've read that the mirrors are located differently.
Thanks in advance.

VW decals for my rear quarter glass. This might just end up as several big bubbles and be a waste of £70!
Gave into the wife and a porta potti turned up as well. I can't see why she can't just use her she-wee that I bought for her for festivals!

VW decals for my rear quarter glass. This might just end up as several big bubbles and be a waste of £70!
Gave into the wife and a porta potti turned up as well. I can't see why she can't just use her she-wee that I bought for her for festivals!
Well I was right about the decals. Perhaps I am just useless, but how on earth you can get something that size to go on without loads of bubbles, I do not know. One side in the bin! I may just order one more side to go with my unused one and take it to a professional to do, as I am quite clearly not one!

Well I was right about the decals. Perhaps I am just useless, but how on earth you can get something that size to go on without loads of bubbles, I do not know. One side in the bin! I may just order one more side to go with my unused one and take it to a professional to do, as I am quite clearly not one!
That is so me! Bloody useless at some stuff

We still want pictures though

Back