What Have You Bought Today?

You will be pleased with them. Fitted 2nsides and the rear in half an hour as well.
Nice. Just ordered VanShade duos for the twin sliders and the rear quarter + tailgate. Anthracite and midnight blue. Glad they’re easy to fit.

have you had it up yet , I think I need one now lol
Yeah I bought it on the Wednesday for a trip on the Thursday.
Who would have thought that decathlon don’t include the pump? Schoolboy error. But plenty of friendly vw campers to borrow a pump from.
Anyway, the thing goes up easily and goes down/packs away easily. A one person job no problems.
It stood up to some windy conditions coming in off the Scottish coast and was lovely sat just inside with the front open. I used if facing different directions so the open front is protected from the wind. Which obviously you can’t really do with a drive away awning.
On the down side it’s a dull colour combo. Beige and browny-cream. But really it’s just a big empty square tent so doesn’t look as Gucci as a fancy drive away awning set up when you’re on site. But we loved it.

43E4BE6E-FD68-4A5F-A6B6-A83B90293ED0.jpeg

DD217BAA-B1A8-4B8A-9715-FE51B4B5D62C.jpeg

Yeah I bought it on the Wednesday for a trip on the Thursday.
Who would have thought that decathlon don’t include the pump? Schoolboy error. But plenty of friendly vw campers to borrow a pump from.
Anyway, the thing goes up easily and goes down/packs away easily. A one person job no problems.
It stood up to some windy conditions coming in off the Scottish coast and was lovely sat just inside with the front open. I used if facing different directions so the open front is protected from the wind. Which obviously you can’t really do with a drive away awning.
On the down side it’s a dull colour combo. Beige and browny-cream. But really it’s just a big empty square tent so doesn’t look as Gucci as a fancy drive away awning set up when you’re on site. But we loved it.

View attachment 118739

View attachment 118740
On a slightly different note, what chairs are these? Are they the vango ones? Been looking to get something similar to take up less room - are they any good?

View attachment 118793

Not posted on here for a while - and not exactly "bought today" but......

1. New Tyres
2. New wheels (refurbished my 16" steelies)
3. New pom-poms (to stop crap going down the windscreen gap)
4. New dog!

Photo on Dartmoor :)
Looking good @Sib, love those wheels.

Didn't you get a dash rubber, I thought it was an obligatory first mod :think smile bounce:

• Haha
Reactions: Sib
On a slightly different note, what chairs are these? Are they the vango ones? Been looking to get something similar to take up less room - are they any good?
Yes they are the vango. £30 each from Decathlon. Used them a few times now. Very quick to assemble and they repack into the bag quick and easy. The bag is small with a little carry handle. Her indoors carried both to the beach in one hand a couple of weeks ago no probs.
They are comfy and have a little head rest. I’m 6.0 and can slump in them and snooze on the headrest too.

You do have to be careful not to twist in them as I think they would get bent.
Her indoors loves them too.

Roof rails arrived to be custom fitted to my pop top finally going to get around to it this weekend wish me luck ! Spoke to a lot of people on here regarding doing it finally grown a pair to just got for it !

7470CBEE-BC02-4E3F-B2C9-EA81A06676D9.jpeg

Back