What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Not me, but there just happened to be a mobile mechanic when I was finishing up at work. The rears didn’t want to come off easily2BB47A0B-EFFE-4794-9A8C-D38208CAC84C.jpeg

Fitted Rusty Lee swivel to the passenger seat and installed wind deflectors in the warm weather.
Have to say customer service from Rusty Lee was spot on. Rang them to discuss a few things and pick their brains on the drivers handbrake (that will be next job) and they were great. order also turned up when they said and its a solid piece of kit!

View attachment 113348

View attachment 113349

View attachment 113350
Hey @david173,

Do you find the swivel seat difficult to turn a mine takes some brute force to swivel?

Hey @david173,

Do you find the swivel seat difficult to turn a mine takes some brute force to swivel?
It is quite stiff but i just put that down to being new. I suppose it needs to be to avoid any rattles. Feel nice and solid though and ill probably but some silicon grease to make it easier to turn. Really pleased with it though.

Only thing I didn't realise was how sloped the van floor is, the seat feels really high when facing backwards. But dont want a lower base unit as will want a leisure battery or sub under it when I have saved up!

Back