What Have You Been Listening To Today?

So SWMBO has been away visiting her brother in NZ and I thought I should take her Evoque out for the small trips, and to my complete and utter surprise she had Classic FM (on DAB obviously), genuinely shocked, my flabber has never been so gasted. Quite a refreshing change! I feel cleansed!

happy mondays thrills pills and bellyaches
A friend borrowed this album from me, and never gave it back!!
It’s traumatise me for years. :confused: I’ve never had a heart to replace it.
Listening to it today on iTunes free Subscription.

I enjoy listening to music in different languages, a good app for this was Radio Garden, where you could listen to radio stations around the world, but now all stations outside the UK are unavailable.

Anyone know a good app where you can listen to music from outside the Uk?

Making the month end reports more tolerable.

Reactions: CAB
Various different 'work colleagues', who like the sound of their own voices, on various back to back Teams calls about (mostly) nonsense, whilst humming this in my head...

Just got home to find baby daughter (17) had purchased a Burt Weedon LP from a charity shop. I met Burt years ago at a Marshall anniversary bash in Milk n Cheese (MK), he was a good friend of Jim Marshall. I thought the LP sounded odd (more odd than you would expect), daughter had 45 speed selected. Almost listenable to-able now on 33! Interesting choice for a 17 year old! How many folk learned to play guitar 'cos of him! Really nice bloke!

20231125_190149.jpg

We have now left the dark side of the moon, and are entering..

"Into the Arena"

View attachment 221219
Is there anything finer in life than listening to Michael Schenker performing "Lights out in London" ?

Trick question.

Of course there is.

Michael Schenker performing "Rock Bottom" while you stand and listen. And air guitar!

Back