What Have You Been Listening To Today?

Nor sure if this should be listening to or watching or a combination of both.
Anyway is a classical flutist listneing to Jethro Tull for the first time. her reaction is so funny/ amazing.

Reminded me of this guy

My son was really into beatboxing at one point (or at least he made lots of funny noises!)

Ace of Base - All That She Wants.

I don’t know why. It may have been an episode of The Green Wing that spurred it on.

But the Eton’s demonstrate that it’s a faaaah-kin tuuuuuune :p

Uneasy listening from one of the pioneers of UK industrial music - this was released in 1979.

Uneasy listening from one of the pioneers of UK industrial music - this was released in 1979.

Bloody hell, after listening to that, my Mrs now realises that my taste in music isn't quite as bad as she thought. 'Uneasy' is the understatement of the year.:):)

Genesis P Orridge died back in March. Quite a character, I can't say I was much of a fan although I liked his "New York Story", it's an, er, interesting video but the song itself is certainly melodic compared to the earlier Throbbing Gristle tune above.

I'm now going back to Kris Kristofferson.

Great voice, great lyric, great tune.

Listening to loads of playback experiences from Glastonbury all weekend on the BBC

Cant wait to get back to the festival scene :unsure:
Watched Adele the other night - that was a wicked performance, warts an’all

VBubnewby66 - I'm not so keen on kids putting their grubby little fingers all over the motor but I am very impressed by those seats. Apart from 'Recaros' what are they?

Bless him, it all wipes off so no worries - life’s too short.
Caravelle seats with Seat recaro foams, upholstered with grey leather and red stitching. Vision tech automotive did them for me.

Van Halen

Still can't believe he's gone...RIP

Playing the Live Without a Net concert from the 5150 tour.

Still remember hearing Eruption for the first time, round a cassette player in the sixth form common room.

Feckin awesome.

Aretha Franklin -- Amazing Grace on iPlayer
Did anyone recognise a very young
Mick Jagger
in the audience on day 2?

I’ve recently discovered Times radio, run by the same outfit as the Times newspaper.
Factual not confrontational, and I really enjoy it.
What with that, Paradise radio and Spotify, I’m well sorted

Back