What Have You Been Listening To Today?

Hi @Dieseldonkey , what’s the best albums to buy of public service broadcasting..

The Race for Space
Live at Brixton
Or anything else?

( I downloaded the Times Like These charity single )

Hi @Dieseldonkey , what’s the best albums to buy of public service broadcasting..

The Race for Space
Live at Brixton
Or anything else?

( I downloaded the Times Like These charity single )
Race for Space, as the title suggests is inspired by the space race during the 60's and 70's. Id say Go is the best track, but just my opinion. If you have Spotify maybe try a few tracks and see if you like their stuff. Another track they do called Spitfire is quite good.

Race for Space, as the title suggests is inspired by the space race during the 60's and 70's. Id say Go is the best track, but just my opinion. If you have Spotify maybe try a few tracks and see if you like their stuff. Another track they do called Spitfire is quite good.

I would completely agree with @Dieseldonkey, race for space for me.

Recent listening has been mainly house as usual but also latest Jessie Ware album which has a bit of an 80s/90s vibe going on.

The thought of reduced hygiene levels has always put me off but must admit to a slight feeling of loss when watching the Glastonbury reruns.

I'm learning the guitar, over a lengthy period if you know what I mean :)
Looking on Youtube I came across this guy, he's taken a great song and using a loop station did it all himself. I love the way he builds it.
The feeling I get is probably similar to someone who doesn't get picked for their pub five a side team watching Lionel Messi score a hatrick...

Nor sure if this should be listening to or watching or a combination of both.
Anyway is a classical flutist listneing to Jethro Tull for the first time. her reaction is so funny/ amazing.

Reactions: KR.
Back