What Have You Been Listening To Today?

I think like a lot of things history gets rewritten but it was a good scene and to some extent punk rock mirrored it with the sheer excitement of a genuinely alternative music and fashion based movement... looking back I can't believe how far we travelled around the UK although driving back from Blackpool down the M6 where I was the only one awake sticks in the mind.

Another belter of an ending on this. Jason Bonham playing his dads part on the drums. The look on Pages, Plant and Jones faces when the curtain raises on the gospel choir at the end, is priceless.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Another belter of an ending on this. Jason Bonham playing his dads part on the drums. The look on Pages, Plant and Jones faces when the curtain raises on the gospel choir at the end, is priceless.:thumbsup:
I was 17 when I saw Led Zeppelin at Knebworth Park in 1979, what an eye opener. I’ll always remember Jimmy Page playing his guitar with a violin bow which had a red laser in the end. The laser hit the belly of a low flying airliner, almost like it was part of the show. Tickets were hard to come by, I wish they still cost £7.50.

Some old ealry 'rave' completions this morning, 90s garage on the way home

I had to go to the shops in the van today and listened to a weird play on radio 4, I only listened to it for a few minutes and I had no idea what is it about but I was outside and in the van :p

Moonchild for light and fluffy...

Then for trouser flapping bass pretending to be classical music either of these two...

Quite literally the rumbliest tuneage if you belong to my shove the sub in the corner of the room for the extra lift user group. :thumbsup:

Back