Welcome new members

Hi, Alex here, just joined to get info on Caravelles. Thanks for running a forum to make it easy!
It looks like we're looking for a SWB DSG 7 seat.
Any advice appreciated I'll open a thread elsewhere.
Cheers.
Alex

Hi, Alex here, just joined to get info on Caravelles. Thanks for running a forum to make it easy!
It looks like we're looking for a SWB DSG 7 seat.
Any advice appreciated I'll open a thread elsewhere.
Cheers.
Alex
Hi Alex
I've just collected my 19 caravelle exec dsg last Thursday
I love it bags of space and storage I have 4 children aged 15, 10, 4 and 2 and one more on his way in a week ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
We looked at every 7 seater on the market GLS, Q7, Discovery, xc90 none of them could cut it for the space especially with us needing 3 points for isofix car seats
The caravelle is perfect for us. If you need any info just message me I'll try to answer anything for you

Hi everyone I'm new to the forum.
We've bought a new shuttle in iridium grey. Should be arriving within the next 2 weeks. Photo's to follow

A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.

If you want to post a question or discuss something specific please visit the appropriate sub forums

Gday guys

So I finally got rid of my old transit and bought 2 new VW so I have the new crafter and the new transporter, honestly wish I had done it years ago so happy with both.....

Any way just saying Gday good to see you all have some taste too

Gday guys

So I finally got rid of my old transit and bought 2 new VW so I have the new crafter and the new transporter, honestly wish I had done it years ago so happy with both.....

Any way just saying Gday good to see you all have some taste too
Gday fella welcome , I’m new on here aswell and my van has just landed today

Hi everyone,
I’ve been a member for a few months now (taken me a while to introduce myself) but just been browsing through for advice and tips on what T6 camper I should buy.
After many years We have taken the plunge and purchasing a T6!!! I’ve ordered a 18 plate 150 BHP SWB Highline in Indium Grey from HardyVdubs and it is currently in conversion stage, I will upload some photos once I have collected it
Thanks for all the information you guys supply, which allows others to make informed choices on what to buy.

Tommo007

Hi everyone,
I’ve been a member for a few months now (taken me a while to introduce myself) but just been browsing through for advice and tips on what T6 camper I should buy.
After many years We have taken the plunge and purchasing a T6!!! I’ve ordered a 18 plate 150 BHP SWB Highline in Indium Grey from HardyVdubs and it is currently in conversion stage, I will upload some photos once I have collected it
Thanks for all the information you guys supply, which allows others to make informed choices on what to buy.

Tommo007
Great choice, not that I'm biased

Afternoon chaps, new member. Been loitering for a few weeks. Looking forward to losing all my money in this wee beasty

798F4DD3-1C19-4C06-B6C1-C10B5AE88803.jpeg

a silly question I know how do I upload some photos from my mac to site as want to sale some wheels and is there a right place to add it

Hello everyone, I am quite new to the forum so I thought I would stop by and introduce myself :waving:

After many years of dreaming of owning a Transporter I am happy to say I am now a proud owner of a T6. The aim is to convert it into a day van/camper so this forum has been an excellent find. I have spent hours looking through the forum and in the end, it definitely encouraged me with my purchase.

Back