Welcome new members

Hi everyone new to me T6 102 startline,
Planning on making it a 6 seater to start with then possibly when my 2 eldest have grown up enough, start turning it into a camper as we wont need 6 seats then.
Picked it up last week
039.JPG

Over the weekend the bulkhead and ply lining came out then a bit of a tidy up. The kids even wanted to help!

053.JPG

058.JPG

Hi everyone new to me T6 102 startline,
Planning on making it a 6 seater to start with then possibly when my 2 eldest have grown up enough, start turning it into a camper as we wont need 6 seats then.
Picked it up last week
View attachment 46464

Over the weekend the bulkhead and ply lining came out then a bit of a tidy up. The kids even wanted to help!

View attachment 46467

View attachment 46466
Welcome along.

Have a search for Caravelle or Kombi conversions on here, as that combination should give you the seating numbers that you’ll need.

Good luck

Morning guys. Joined the forum this morning. No stranger to VAG - VWs Audi’s T3s T4s - now 2017 150hp T6 kombi twin slider on Bilsteins and banded steels in pure grey.

I’m towing a small trailer camping soon, and was wondering if I could code the van to be able to activate the rear view camera on the motorway just to periodically check the trailer.

Any ideas?

Hi! Just came here to say hi! Still waiting for my new 110kw DSG T6 Multivan with Family pack. Just one more week and it will arrive. :) I'm just worried that I'll miss stuff like Highline seats, electric doors and rear windows... But hey, we can't have it all with buget cuts. ;)

Hello all,

I've just driven my, new to me, 2018 102 Startline candy white Panel Van home. I hope to convert it to a decent camper van over the next few years. I hope to learn a lot from this forum and when I get some experience pass on my knowledge.

David

Hello
Just joined the forum and I have just placed an order for my 68plate Caravelle 150TDi DSG. Collecting it next week and I am sure I will be here quite a bit researching interesting upgrades.

Regards
XZO

Hi just joined, am looking for a Caravelle - also looking for an aftermarket wheelchair lift for it when I get it - will send pictures when I get the van.

Some great info on here and a great vibe...

Welcome @XZO

Welcome @WillF, there are a couple of folks on here running wheelchair lifts, so i’m sure you will find info to assist your plans.

A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.

If you want to post a question or discuss something specific please visit the appropriate sub forums

Hello
Just joined the forum and I have just placed an order for my 68plate Caravelle 150TDi DSG. Collecting it next week and I am sure I will be here quite a bit researching interesting upgrades.

Regards
XZO
Hi @XZO what spec / colour did you go for have you got it now?

Should be collecting it in Wednesday. It's a black Executive and pretty standard spec.

Updated bulbs ordered.
In contact with Absolute 5 already to get upgraded speakers.
Thinking about a remap but I will drive it for a month or two first.
By autumn I will decide which all weather or AT tyres I will put on.

Off the France in August and maybe again in September.

Can't wait:)

Should be collecting it in Wednesday. It's a black Executive and pretty standard spec.

Updated bulbs ordered.
In contact with Absolute 5 already to get upgraded speakers.
Thinking about a remap but I will drive it for a month or two first.
By autumn I will decide which all weather or AT tyres I will put on.

Off the France in August and maybe again in September.

Can't wait:)
Nice one post a picture - I am looking for a 18/68 plate exec with a few options - quite a wide spread of prices - where did u get yours and were they any good?

Back