Welcome new members

Welcome along.

Lovely van. What wheels are they?

Thanks man!

They are Amarok Nazare Alloy Wheel – 20″ Dark Graphite Metallic Machined Gloss

They came with the van, I’m still not 100% but they are growing on me. Perhaps spacers might help?

I really like some older Sportline alloys I’ve seen so many change......undecided

Just saying hello!
Wish I could have afforded a Caravelle before now however here I am finally!
All the best Dave

Just looking now to trade in car for van project. Looking for all advice and opinions you guys have. Would like to get your views on what to get with a 25k budget for weekend trips upto a week away. Can build myself or buy ready made.

05E808EC-D98A-4D56-B5BD-D5489FD65836.jpeg 78B2203B-B2C8-49D4-834C-E69A8B999872.jpeg DDFC89EF-50B4-4C37-B728-10A90C1C6327.jpeg 605C79AB-00D3-4D42-BD7E-00D0BE99062E.jpeg 1st jobs were side bars, rear spoiler, & rear bumper protector.
Followed by radio with sat nav, coded into dash, speaker upgrade & small bass unit behind drivers seat.

4739B969-8498-422A-B2F5-745D4CBF44D2.jpeg 6AA3A178-326B-467D-9FF8-0CD48548E2CA.jpeg Thanks to information from this forum:) I’ve replaced the crappy split charge relay & fitted a sterling bat-bat charger. Also fitted a 120w solar panel with VictronConnect mppt controller, swapped out the bog standard leisure battery & fitted an AGM.

Just waiting on a set of Bilstein B14 set to complete the job.

Cheers Simon

A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.

If you want to post a question or discuss something specific please visit the appropriate sub forums

Hello all!
Great looking Forum, I've been peeking...
I bought my 2015 T6 T32 in April.
Previously I had 4 x aircooled Beetles, 3 x Bay Windscreens & a 2009 TSi Golf among many other not so great vehicles.
I'm active on Vzi and my T6 is my new daily/only, which I hope to slowly improve upon.

Hi all, Although I've been lurking on the forum for a while now and also had a couple of posts, I thought I ought to just say hello with a quick introduction. I'm the proud new owner of a T6 150PS Highline camper conversion courtesy of Barry at Rockstar Campers in Cheltenham who has done a fantastic bit of work. He's also a very nice guy and I would recommend him to anybody looking for any camper or, indeed, VW related work.

The van is a 2018 model in Acapulco Blue with under 4K miles on the clock and since getting it, I've added a Vango Kela drive-away awning and a Vango Air Beam Sun Canopy. I'm also thinking about other potential mods to the van but anything significant will have to wait until the Mrs agrees that more funds are available or, in the case of an engine remapping, until the VW warranty expires. That said, I'm not sure how much longer I can live with the bloody awful VW OEM Colour Composition ICE system. We went away for our first trip a couple of weeks ago and part of it was a drive from North Devon (Woolacombe) over to Dorset (Weymouth) and I reckon that we couldn't actually get a DAB signal for more than 50% of the time. I understand that Jason at Absolut 5&6 is the man to talk to and I'll be visiting him to talk a new head unit and if necessary, aerial upgrades pretty soon.004.jpg

Hi all, newbie here. Looking for advice before my first purchase and foray into the VW bus scene. I will be spending many an hour scouring the threads.
Thanks
Simon

Hi all, newbie here. Looking for advice before my first purchase and foray into the VW bus scene. I will be spending many an hour scouring the threads.
Thanks
Simon
Welcome @SWR, I hope you find the answers to assist you.

im an imposter but care not .... currently t5.1 t28 highline, ls powered chev 56 stepside-bagged, vintage bikes .... so the freak in me aint really vw's .... but mild comfort and ease to drive
but hopefully more time to play now i got rid of the AXD powered shuttle .... :rofl::rofl::cautious::whistle::whistle:

Just checking your post's and thought I'd join .... aye-up :waving:

Back