Water / Air Diesel Heater

Monsta

Was wondering if anyone can recommend a diesel air and water heater. Need a diesel air heater but want to have the hot water heater as part of the same unit. Any make will do as long as it's reliable and can heat a T6 SWB as well as provide hot water for a shower.

I have an Eberspacher Hydronic heater which provides hot water via a calorifier and hot air from a matrix blower unit that sits under the passenger seat. The calorifier is also plumbed into the engine cooling system
so water is heated when the engine is running and there is also a 1Kw immersion heater for when on electric hook-up. You can see more details on my camper build thread.

I have an Eberspacher Hydronic heater which provides hot water via a calorifier and hot air from a matrix blower unit that sits under the passenger seat. The calorifier is also plumbed into the engine cooling system
so water is heated when the engine is running and there is also a 1Kw immersion heater for when on electric hook-up. You can see more details on my camper build thread.
Thank you. I'm going to take a look.

Back