Diesel Night-heater hot air outlet

It was fitted by Cosmic Campers. I’ll take a pic from underneath when I get home on the 25th. The underbody plastic is off at the mo as it’s cracked so it’s easy to take the pic.
Many thanks. Yep my plastic panel is bust too, held together with cable ties at the moment so plan to replace it also.

Gents

My first post on here so go easy!

This is my Autoterm set-up - when I say mine I should qualify that by saying this was installed by the former keeper who supplied me with these pics when I bought my van earlier this year. Presumably that's under the van?!?! I have a leisure battery under the drivers seat - heater intake is in the drivers side door footwell. I recently updated the controller which is far more intuitive to use (3rd pic). Unfortunately I'm away working ATM so can't take any more pics but I hope this helps someone!!

Heater.jpgHeater outlet.jpgNew controller.JPG

My heater intake is in the footwell of the drivers side step I have the leisure battery plus solar control plus switch over all under the drivers seat I then have the heat vent coming through the rear of the drivers seat base
Controller is then at head height above the drivers seat belt location
Had it put there for a couple of reasons but also easy to reach if you are in the pop top bed ?
Happy to send pictures if this helps ?

My heater intake is in the footwell of the drivers side step I have the leisure battery plus solar control plus switch over all under the drivers seat I then have the heat vent coming through the rear of the drivers seat base
Controller is then at head height above the drivers seat belt location
Had it put there for a couple of reasons but also easy to reach if you are in the pop top bed ?
Happy to send pictures if this helps ?
Thanks Albel, controller I was thinking about using the useless storage above the centre console! We don’t use it for anything else so thinking of running the control cables up there

Thanks Albel, controller I was thinking about using the useless storage above the centre console! We don’t use it for anything else so thinking of running the control cables up there
I looked at that also as long as you can reach over not sure on your seat set up but you don’t want to be messing too much if you wake up and it’s chilly also not sure what set up it is regards the thermostat if the controller is this then make sure it’s located at the right height otherwise it could shut off quicker if you haven’t got a pop top ect or it’s not up ? Heat rises

I looked at that also as long as you can reach over not sure on your seat set up but you don’t want to be messing too much if you wake up and it’s chilly also not sure what set up it is regards the thermostat if the controller is this then make sure it’s located at the right height otherwise it could shut off quicker if you haven’t got a pop top ect or it’s not up ? Heat rises
I think most heaters have the option of external thermostat or default is taken from the air inlet, which should work fine.
Understand the headache on the position. Perhaps a long stick

Back