hiya

I'm just of M56 J10 in Northwich on the A49 about 5 miles more than happy if you come to me I can do all the things mentioned no problem

Spot on. How long does it take to make a few changes?im not sure what I can have tbh. How much will it cost me?

Cheers
Lee
Hi Lee
Time wise it will probably take 30mins depending upon what you want turning on /off or altering, and it will cost you a pint Nick

That’s be great Nick. When would you have any time free? I’m only in Gt Harwood

That’s be great Nick. When would you have any time free? I’m only in Gt Harwood
Lent it to my dad so I am going across this morning to pick it up, so later this aft or in the morning which ever suits you?

That’s great. If I can get across this aft I’ll let you know. Not sure what the wife has planned yet
No probs, just let me know when you are free, even one night next week if you prefer.

Probably a dumb question but im a newbie,whats dial sweep?.
It’s when you turn on the ignition, all the dash needles swing from zero/ resting position to full scale position and then return. Most of the Audi cars do it, and quite a few other sports cars. Looks cool if you like that sort of thing

Is that something my dealer would/could do for me when i pixk my shuttle up?.

Hi,
Anyone with VCDS in the North West? I'm Whitehaven in Cumbria and was looking for a number of things done, airbag fault cleared due to disconnecting carrying out work...
Enable rear fader...
Start stop disabled possibly
And anything else people would recommend?

Or failing that, I could get VCDS...is it easy to obtain/ use?
Cheers

Anyone with a VCDS near Ellesmere Port in the week or Wem at the weekend who can make my mirrors fold off the key, in return for beer tokens

Anyone with a VCDS near Ellesmere Port in the week or Wem at the weekend who can make my mirrors fold off the key, in return for beer tokens

Have you tried keeping your finger on the button for longer than normal, when locking using the fob?
Works on my 2019 panel van

Back