I have all the latest VCDS and knowledge to go with it

I charge £50 per hour at my place in Surrey or Alresford Hants

Just seeing if anyone has either of the above that I could use for 5 minutes?

Bit late as only just seen this. But yes I have one you can use - I'm in Guildford. Let me know if you still want to borrow it.

Is there anyone with VCDS in the SE who can programme my F/R fader for me please?

Hi, I’m reckoning on fitting a reversing cam pretty soon to my 2018 T6 PV and am wondering if there’s anyone in my area (Farnham) who can do the:

PDC Module 10 Byte 00
Head unit Module 5F Byte 19

Just tick the two boxes that say RVC install (cheers @Deaky for the copy and pasted info)

thing for me for the going rate?
Cheers

Cheers for that. I’ll get myself into an appropriate state of readiness and give you shout....

Hi there,

Is anyone local to the Guildford Surrey area that could take a look at a PDC issue I have on my van, needs a VCDS scan to see what the issue is.

paul

Hi Folks,

Any VCDS users in Reading/Bracknell area? Looking for the DRL off with hand break applied feature being enabled. I can disable completely using Carista but don't want to do that.
many thanks

Would anyone local to Surrey be able to see if my rear speakers are enabled ? I've just purchased a 2018 shuttle and I can see the rear speakers but the HU doesn't show them. Thanks in advance

Would anyone local to Surrey be able to see if my rear speakers are enabled ? I've just purchased a 2018 shuttle and I can see the rear speakers but the HU doesn't show them. Thanks in advance
Happy for you to use my VCDS - as long as you know what codes etc you are looking for as I have no idea ! I’m in Guildford. Let me know.

Happy for you to use my VCDS - as long as you know what codes etc you are looking for as I have no idea ! I’m in Guildford. Let me know.
Cheers bud. I've pulled the codes now and it looks like a physical prob. Cheers for reaching out

Hello everyone, I'm new to this having just bought my first T6 last week.
Loving the forum, lots of really good threads and advice.
One thing I wanted to change after 5 minutes of ownership is the MFD to not show the KPH at the bottom.
I've learnt on here it can be done and not only does it remove it but you can add a large MPH display but the dealer I bought it from said it's not possible.
So, is there anyone near Camberley that has the system and know-how to do it please?
Thanks.

Or buy Carista and do it yourself, you can then also read fault codes if anything goes wrong with your van in future.

If it wasn’t for Covid restrictions I would offer to do it for you with my Carista dongle as I’m down the A30 near Hook. It’s a really simple thing to do with Carista.

Hi,

I've just fitted a westfalia towbar from PF Jones but need someone to connect in to the electrics and toggle the have towbar flag or whatever has to be done? :) Im hoping this is the correct discussion to make the request. Anyone who has the neccessary could possibly help out ? I'm based near Hindhead in Surrey. If so pls PM me. Many thanks.

Back