Sadly they’re not discounting the bedding! We bought a freshtec campervan topper in the Black Friday sale but didn’t get the bedding as it was full price. Hoped to save a few quid in the new year but sadly, no.
If you’re in the market for a topper though, or anything else that they’re discounting not might be a good time to buy.

IMG_2760.jpeg

Anyone wanna try a Eco-Worthy for just £223.99 !!!

£279.99 - 100ah

JANPAY20 - offer today

£223.99 !!!!!!!!!!!

++++++

ayimg.com%2Fimages%2Fg%2FBHwAAOSwdEJlqdkY%2Fs-l400.jpg

ECO-WORTHY 12V 100AH LiFePO4 Battery Rechargeable 4000 Deep Cycle Solar Panel RV | eBay

Solar Panel Kit. Solar Panel System. Do not wrap the wires directly around the positive and negative bolts of the lithium battery. Lithium Battery. The service life can reach 10 years under ideal conditions.
ebay.us

+++++++

Just in case anybody uses the stuff sea to summit are having a good sale at the moment a lot of stuff for cooking is up to half price on their web site free next day delivery as well

Good evening all, has anyone got a valid van x discount code they are not using please? Cheers, Sean.

Ebay discount code for 10% on all parts and accessories.
Enter code YUKPGIQPX85L747M at checkout.

Just grabbed a set of Alpine speakers for £296. Seller applied 5% discount then the ebay code for another 10% off making them £285.

Beware, that looks like a Lithium Ion (Lion) battery, rather than one of the far superior Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePo) batteries.
I'm guessing there aren't the best for a leisure battery set up lol I bought mine with this type of battery and also a intelligent charger by ABSAAR who I think are German but not had an in-depth look yet.

I have noticed the LED lights flicker when the fridge is running and cooling down; sure it's a compressor fridge.

Sitting here with a broken leg so won't be lifting the driver seat out anytime soon to check everything.

Have been looking into the electric side of the van recently so will no doubt need to upgrade everything and possibly looking to add another charger from the EHU to the Leisure Battery.
1000013229.png1000013228.png

I'm guessing there aren't the best for a leisure battery set up lol
LiFePO4 batteries have a lower energy density than Lithium batteries, but are considered safer as they're more chemically stable and therefore less susceptible to thermal runaway... which is useful if you're sleeping in your van. ;)

Sitting here with a broken leg...
:(

LiFePO4 batteries have a lower energy density than Lithium batteries, but are considered safer as they're more chemically stable and therefore less susceptible to thermal runaway... which is useful if you're sleeping in your van. ;)

:(
Thanks for the reply. Had the van for 3 years and had an incline to check out the electrics etc but life always gets in the way lol no real issues with it so I'll keep an eye on it and once I'm healed will check it out better.

Reactions: Bav
ATTENTION:

Back