Ecoworthy 100ah lithium £178.50

Skipperjonce

VIP Member
That is cheap.

Just be aware they don't have low temperature charging cut off (and no heater, but for this price you wouldn't expect one) so you'll need some form of temperature monitoring and charging cut off from your DC-DC and/or
What would you recommend for low temp charging cut off if using a Victron Orion DCDC?

That is cheap.

Just be aware they don't have low temperature charging cut off (and no heater, but for this price you wouldn't expect one) so you'll need some form of temperature monitoring and charging cut off from your DC-DC and/or MPPT.
I imagine you are correct here (chinese advertising) but did want to flag there documentation does actually state they have a temp cut off in the battery BMS. But it deffo doesnt have a heater!

Reactions: CAB
I imagine you are correct here (chinese advertising) but did want to flag there documentation does actually state they have a temp cut off in the battery BMS. But it deffo doesnt have a heater!
Interesting. Seems as clear as mud on the spec's as you'd think it'd list 'low temperature' under the BMS Protection.

1711373755990.png

The temp cut of is for over temperature not low temp. D C Guy did a tear down for utube which is very interesting.

Yeah the only low temp protection I can see in the specs is the "-7c +/- 5c" which is useless when it comes to preventing charging below freezing.

Back