Apparently the Swindon store is relocating so not closing.
New Swindon Gooutdoors opened today with 15% off everything until Saturday.

Its definitely the biggest and best laid out one I’ve been to. Very plush

KARCHER - 10% Off washers.

1649268542870.png

Keep up...... ;)

Lots of recent discussions about the subject

Yeah, I know but hadn't seen a post about the latest 25% discount. Apologies if it is in there, I saw the discussion about the scheme and one about the discount that expired at the end of last year?

Reactions: CAB
Yeah, I know but hadn't seen a post about the latest 25% discount. Apologies if it is in there, I saw the discussion about the scheme and one about the discount that expired at the end of last year?
No worries, better double mentioned than not. I took mine out a couple of weeks ago at 3yrs, 30k miles

This is a way out but I have a 9 month gap between my current package expiring and the van turning 6 years old. Would people recommend renewing with this as it runs out / if this deal comes back around at the time, or filling the gap with independent cover and taking out the 2 year package just before the van turns 6 years old so it’s covered by VW for longer?

Thanks for this, my van turned 3 a few weeks ago and I was toying with the idea of extended warranty but was put off by the cost, and they've just closed my local VW dealership, but the next one is only 40 minutes away,

the cost of £629, is this including the 25% discount does anyone know?

1649917729649.png

Better get booked in for the assessment!

Edit: without sounding daft - do I book the eligibility check then arrange/pay for all-in once that has gone through? I don't need to order it in advance online to get the 25% off?

Last edited:
Thanks for this, my van turned 3 a few weeks ago and I was toying with the idea of extended warranty but was put off by the cost, and they've just closed my local VW dealership, but the next one is only 40 minutes away,

the cost of £629, is this including the 25% discount does anyone know?

View attachment 152972

Better get booked in for the assessment!

Edit: without sounding daft - do I book the eligibility check then arrange/pay for all-in once that has gone through? I don't need to order it in advance online to get the 25% off?
£629 includes the discount and VAT.
If you van is older than 3 years you can take it out immediately after the eligibility inspection

Might be good for someone.

Either use the Honey extension on Chrome or the code 15APR2022 and £399 price drops to £340 there or there abouts, a bit more if you haven't paid your £5 membership.

Broadly positive reviews, the code shouldn't work but looks like a glitch allows it.

Happy shopping.

Halfords normally have two for X deal.

Back