Euro Car Parts are the worst offender for putting prices up, only to advertise a discount to bring them back down again.
eg, their Bosch S5 A13 AGM 019 battery is currently priced at an eyewatering £399.99, with a 50% off discount code, that brings it down to £199.99.
Tayna are selling the same battery un-discounted at £178.95 + £9.78 postage, and I got one with a discount code on ebay from Tayna in July for £143 delivered. £257 cheaper than ECP's list price!
It pays to shop around!

25% off back2you trackers till Sunday
Loz, Good call on the trackers - have you get personal experience of this particular make? I need to ask them a couple of questions tomorrow but suspect I'll get one after the conversation.

Loz, Good call on the trackers - have you get personal experience of this particular make? I need to ask them a couple of questions tomorrow but suspect I'll get one after the conversation.
That post is from 2 years ago

In that case, I'm glad I didn't correct Loz on the 25% off - it's only 20% this year. Nevertheless, the question stands!!

Hi All, we have the following offers,
  • 10% offer on all REVO software for VW vans
  • 10% off all suply and fit costs for BilsteinB14 and STANCE+
  • 5% off Diesel heaters - supply and fit
  • £150 off all Skyline roof

Contact us with your requirements.
Thanks
Ian

Road angel Pure £100 OFF!!!!

Road Angel Dash Cams and Speed Camera Detectors Pure - Advanced Speed Camera Alert System
5stars.png
31 Review(s) / Buy Now
btn-pay4later.gif
Finance Available
On Orders Over £300

• star-icon.png Free Car Air Freshener with every order
  • nextday-delivery-icon.gif Next Day Delivery available on all orders before 5pm
  • easy-reuturns-icons.gif Easy Returns
  • warrenty-icon.gif 1 Year Easy Warranty

Click image to zoom

Road Angel Pure - Advanced speed camera alert system Pure

upload_2019-11-27_20-37-42.png

https://amzn.to/2KZLoPw

SARONIC 200W 12V Portable Folding Solar Panel with a 15A Solar Charge Controller for Camper, Caravanning, Motorhome Rallies, Mobile Offices 12V System (Blue)

upload_2019-11-27_22-42-43.png

GB70 £124

https://www.amazon.co.uk/NOCO-GB70-...uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

upload_2019-11-29_11-49-33-png.55443

Back