Van wont start after fitting MFSW! [Resolved]

Not a problem here you go.
i just connected it up to see what happens And all is working including lights. Except the horn is sounding from the CC button but i knew that might happen but airbag horn is also working.

thank you for all your help by the way!

B07D4A33-5E19-4A6C-AA21-4DCA03DD6110.jpeg

0D8124C2-D575-491A-AD3C-E95F88FDCC01.jpeg

71EEBE6F-FD1A-4E49-96FB-A7DE9727E9D4.jpeg

Check Chang 1 Post mentioned earlier in this thread ...... you can get rid of the nuisance horn operation on the CCS by removing wire on the clock connector from memory .. mine did this until wire removed ! .... You don't want that every time you set the CCS.

I think brown/yellow pin 11 and insulate ... and others as 26-31 .... ' How to Retrofit MFSW and Cruise Control ........................................................' print out items 1-6 snd use as check list of FULL install .. it will stop you missing something.

Bonn Chance

Check Chang 1 Post mentioned earlier in this thread ...... you can get rid of the nuisance horn operation on the CCS by removing wire on the clock connector from memory .. mine did this until wire removed ! .... You don't want that every time you set the CCS.

I think brown/yellow pin 11 and insulate ... and others as 26-31 .... ' How to Retrofit MFSW and Cruise Control ........................................................' print out items 1-6 snd use as check list of FULL install .. it will stop you missing something.

Bonn Chance
Thank you for that, i will disconnect it. My CC is retro fit by VW on its own stick so i think wiring it to the wheel would be a whole different thing! No idea where to start with that! Thanks for your help!

Back