Fish, can you help me to? I was supposed to receive my order by the weekend but still nothing has arrived. Again, they are not answering when I call.

My order number is 1135

Has anyone been able to make contact with Vagnostics?

I'm filing a small claims court case against them now. Its only a man and wife company who I would normally support. But they are not answering calls, email of texts so I'm going to force the situation.

So basically he has asked for you all to message him via sms (07718405089 Trade number).
Name:
Receipt #:
Item description:
Contact number:

He will then get on to replys and phone you directly regarding your concerns/issues.

He has pointed out that being a 'one-man band' is proving difficult during busy times therefore apologises for any inconvenience caused.

Hope this helps guys?.

ta fish, sent off.

we'll see if anything moves! im not sure how he organises a shipmant but dhl, ups etc they come to you to pick up - he doesnt need to do anything except start a ticket.. it seems like he's making too much of sth..

but it wouldnt hurt to have someone dedicated to the online shop..

ta fish, sent off.

we'll see if anything moves! im not sure how he organises a shipmant but dhl, ups etc they come to you to pick up - he doesnt need to do anything except start a ticket.. it seems like he's making too much of sth..

but it wouldnt hurt to have someone dedicated to the online shop..

I know what you mean mate.. seems to have grown but not in manpower..

I've text him again with the details Fish posted.

I've been calling and texting that number all week with no luck. But since starting to write this post he's responded by text.

Thanks Fish

Argh this is a nightmare. He says that he took it personally to ups drop off centre, but the tracking number is still dead and 'waiting for ups'. He and his wife now dont respond atall.

im fed up and have just phoned my visa card to see if i can stop the payment.

my lawyer said to try to resolve this amicably until the end of play today..

sorry for the rant im just peed off that people can be so dishonest..

Companies like Vagnosics are started to meet the needs of the T4/5/6 owners. Without small 1 man companies like this existing, ownership of a VW wouldn't be so varied and easy. I quite like supporting small companies like this and I hope they make a sucess of it.

But its the lack of communications thats driving me mad here. If he answered the phone and said he was having parts made and it will be 6 weeks, I could understand. Not knowing make you think the worst has happened.

Alarm bell started before I ordered my parts, but they wern't expensive and I couldn't find anyone else selling them. Alarm bells being...
  • Company has no landline number (Do they exist?)
  • Unable to pay on an online shop (do they have bad credit or bankrupt?)
  • Street view on Google doesn't show a company sign on the building (is it really his workshop or a total scam?).
I'm going to wait a little longer hoping he will send some parts soon. I would certainly think twice about using them in the future.

I was sent a tracking number on Saturday and when checking on Royal Mail it says its been delivered.

Signed for by "ABC", which I hope is the postie leaving it somewhere safe as normal.

I was sent a tracking number on Saturday and when checking on Royal Mail it says its been delivered.

Signed for by "ABC", which I hope is the postie leaving it somewhere safe as normal.
That sounds really weird. Posties don’t sign for stuff, they just take it back to the depot and make you go and pick it up.

That sounds really weird. Posties don’t sign for stuff, they just take it back to the depot and make you go and pick it up.

Ours does. He has effectively become a family friend due to the amount of kit he has delivered during our camper conversion :)

Our previous post lady was the same, due to the volume of kit she delivered when I was building a kit car.

Ours is a local rural community (for local people).

Pete

Ours does. He has effectively become a family friend due to the amount of kit he has delivered during our camper conversion :)

Our previous post lady was the same, due to the volume of kit she delivered when I was building a kit car.

Pete

My Postie told me that it's a sackable offence to sign for someone else's delivery.

Pete
Wow, then you have quite a postie. Not sure on the legality of them doing that, but if it works for you and they are trustworthy, then let’s hope your parcel has indeed turned up.

Back